"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

On 01/03/2020 at 18:33, weirdcal said:

I abandoned CTO years ago. My god it was a giant clique with certain arsehole posters given free reign
Don't think I managed double figs by time I decided not to go back

This was pretty much my experience as well.  I had had enough of good debates being shut down frequently due to being "off-topic" while other more moronic and vicious posters seemed to get away with anything.  

Went over to the Premiership Forum to have a look at Ross County's Chat Thread ad eventually found it down the middle of page 3 and the last post was on the 25th of February, looks like their fan's enthusiasm for posting compared to last season has waned.

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Pretty sure Todorov was a centre half at youth level. 

He's played there off and on before.  I remember him having a good game against us for Livi at centre-back once.  Pretty damning for Brad Mckay when two left backs and a striker look more competent than him in that position.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Inevitable I guess...

They say they're waiting test results but if one of your mob is the first to bring this disease into the glorious Highlands you should be kicked out the league IMO.

Prior to us all going into self isolation we recorded another podcast. Feel free to check it out here: https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/marge-simpsons-mother/

Cheers.

Really enjoying these, I don’t get to many games as I’d like so hearing about the games from a fans perspective is great

On 13/03/2020 at 14:36, Central Belt Caley said:

Really enjoying these, I don’t get to many games as I’d like so hearing about the games from a fans perspective is great

Cheers mate good to hear people are enjoying them. It would be great if we could get more listeners / downloads so spread the word if you can :)

On 12/03/2020 at 09:25, SandyCromarty said:

Todorov did a good job in Toshney's position on tuesday night and that's where he'll probably stay as long as Toshney's injury persists.

TBF John Robertson could have strolled it at centre half against us last Tuesday. 

48 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

TBF John Robertson could have strolled it at centre half against us last Tuesday. 

I got a surprise with how poor QOS were on the night as I usually see them as a difficult game, thing is it's difficult for a team to stay positive when they are undergoing a string of poor results, then out of the blue along comes a game where it all comes together and bang they are right back in the game.

Talking of teams here's how the great Jock Stein explained management;

"The secret of  a good manager is to keep the six players who hate you away from the five who are undecided"

Edited by SandyCromarty

16 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I got a surprise with how poor QOS were on the night as I usually see them as a difficult game, thing is it's difficult for a team to stay positive when they are undergoing a string of poor results, then out of the blue along comes a game where it all comes together and bang they are right back in the game.

Talking of teams here's how the great Jock Stein explained management;

"The secret of  a good manager is to keep the six players who hate you away from the five who are undecided"

Allan Johnston would have trouble finding as many as five who are undecided. 

Of topic - According to their twitter the Ironworks venue has closed down with immediate effect due to the virus.

Closed down as in called it quits? I heard that was in the works, as it were, without coronavirus.

5 hours ago, Snafu said:

Last I heard which was last year they were relocating and losing the current site was not the end of the world as they could quickly shift everything they needed over to a new site. No news yet on what this site is.

I see they have started demolishing the Rose Street two tier car park for the new hotel.