"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:
On 22/02/2020 at 14:27, NewBornBairn said:
So they're saying at least one of them upheld the decision without even looking at the tv evidence? WTF?

Also that the member in question has been punted from hearing any future appeals. Wonder who it was.

We'll never know. 

Have  a look at the SFA's 2019/2020 Judicial Panel Protocol, 162 pages of clearly defined rules and procedures, on page 24 Section 13.2.2 where it says " A Fast Track Notice of Complaint is only competent where it is supported by video"

That clearly indicates a video must be produced and viewed by the panel.

13 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I had a look on CTO to see what the reaction to the Hibs match was and once again I wish I hadn't.  

We were utterly scudded by a much, much better team than us and all of a sudden Robbo has to go. He isn't perfect by any stretch but the reaction from some ICT "fans" to last night has been laughable.

Just now, RiG said:

We were utterly scudded by a much, much better team than us and all of a sudden Robbo has to go. He isn't perfect by any stretch but the reaction from some ICT "fans" to last night has been laughable.

The usual morons, but I don't know what some people were expecting.  Our chances of winning were always slim and we did play quite well on the whole.  The upcoming league and play off games are far far bigger than this one was ever going to be.  

Also, Alan Simpson is a big reason I've stopped going on so much and packed in posting on it altogether a couple of years ago.  The guy has an IQ of a gnat but if the site owners want people like him clogging up every thread with poorly written drivel then that's their choice.

8 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Also, Alan Simpson is a big reason I've stopped going on so much and packed in posting on it altogether a couple of years ago.  The guy has an IQ of a gnat but if the site owners want people like him clogging up every thread with poorly written drivel then that's their choice.

Unequivocally the worst poster on any forum of any site in the history of the World Wide Web (WWW). 

13 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

The usual morons, but I don't know what some people were expecting.  Our chances of winning were always slim and we did play quite well on the whole.  The upcoming league and play off games are far far bigger than this one was ever going to be.  

Easy, you're totally disrespecting a gnat with that comparison.

For me, regarding the Hibs game, was our problem at the back which I feel was exacerbated by continually using the wing backs even when it was a lost cause, Rooney for instance was easily outpaced or matched on his runs by by Hibs players which left us exposed and in the end vulnerable.

The criticism of Robbo is unjustified, he has done a good job so far on a limited budget, bad enough him getting pelters from the Hibs fans without our fans rounding on him, on the night we were beaten by a better team, it's that simple. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

16 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

For a while I just assumed he was just a cheerful troll and quite enjoyed his ability to reduce people to spluttering outrage, but you're right: the relentless tide of shite flowing from him is ruining every thread. He's also started posting Shaun-style demands for Robbo's head, and for replacing him with, erm, Peter Houston. 

5 minutes ago, alternative maryhill said:

For a while I just assumed he was just a cheerful troll and quite enjoyed his ability to reduce people to spluttering outrage, but you're right: the relentless tide of shite flowing from him is ruining every thread. He's also started posting Shaun-style demands for Robbo's head, and for replacing him with, erm, Peter Houston. 

If I read him (or the horrid Wynthank) post the whole John Hughes sob story again I am going to scream!

I abandoned CTO years ago. My god it was a giant clique with certain arsehole posters given free reign
Don't think I managed double figs by time I decided not to go back

Guest SJP79
28 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I read that Fort William FC's Chairman has banned their'Ultra's', what the feck is the world coming to when Fort William have 'Ultra's?

😂