"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

The last time I was with David Dowling, he was waiting on a blonde.

Belladrum calls for sturdy footwear, but wearing works steelcap boots to a cultural event is surely not a look that is to be aspired to.

In light of his indiscreet "colts" quip, I wonder how the Forres small talk might go tomorrow.

On 05/10/2019 at 10:29, DA Baracus said:

Just like some ICT fans seemingly know all about the financial situation of other clubs

Amidst all this silly talk from fans of other teams of us going bust, (falsely), it must rankle with them that we gave a very strong performance resulting in a convincing win yesterday.

Which means we are pleased with ourselves probably much to your disappointment.

Now move along fools, nothing to see here.

38 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Amidst all this silly talk from fans of other teams of us going bust, (falsely), it must rankle with them that we gave a very strong performance resulting in a convincing win yesterday.

Which means we are pleased with ourselves probably much to your disappointment.

Now move along fools, nothing to see here.

I have no ill feelings towards ICT so your result yesterday didn't please or disappoint me.

'Nothing to see'? Hmmm

A bit of Forres comedy today.

After Cameron Harper's fantastic free kick to edge an unwarranted lead, David Carson extolled his teammates to concentrate.

No sooner had the words faded, he gave the ball away, Brora broke and Brora scored.

Least said about the winner the better.

Fair play to Brora, their positivity took me back to the days when the Highlands cocked a snook at the hoi polloi of the national league.

A point of little note but something that interested me was the appearance of a notable co-manager who was in attendance today.

I'm not suggesting that a blazer was appropriate and he was topped and tailed as he saw fit but I couldn't help but think his headline grooming and choice of footwear cut him out as out of his time and incongruous.

6 minutes ago, sophia said:

A point of little note but something that interested me was the appearance of a notable co-manager who was in attendance today.

I'm not suggesting that a blazer was appropriate and he was topped and tailed as he saw fit but I couldn't help but think his headline grooming and choice of footwear cut him out as out of his time and incongruous.

DedgojyXUAUR0B1.jpg

It was stated last night that 3 players have told the club that they won't be renewing their contracts next summer. Donaldson is a certainty and I expect White is another as well given that he was quite keen on a move to St Mirren a month or so ago. Wouldn't be surprised if the third is someone like Walsh and McCart who will no doubt have a good few clubs after them.