5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

ETA: Can I ask what's the script with Doran? Always struck me as a very able player. Without disrespect, didn't expect him to be plying his trade at Inverness in the second tier of Scottish football at age 28.

Years of horrific injuries and long periods in rehab have taken a toll. Still has the vision but not the pace or maneuverability from years ago. Still a capable player but given his history there's unlikely a lot of clubs banging his door down to take the risk unfortunately. 

15 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Not sure I agree there.  I'd have Vigurs as more as a playmaker.  Chalmers was more of a sideways ball player.  We've not had someone properly robust in there since Draper.  I imagine Trafford was signed to fill that void, but he's not a patch on him.

Agree with this. What's Lee Cox up to these days...

I'd be stunned if we take Tansey for White. I loved the guy during (most of) his second stint with us but he is wrecked and will surely be heading back south again. If Saints want to come in with a decent financial offer I am sure we would entertain it.

2 minutes ago, Reid said:

Looks like you have Storey returning. Unlucky.

Alan Simpson likes this.  Highland Capital does not.

When Storey first came to us he was really quite exciting but after a while turned mediocre. Tbh not too bothered about him coming back. The other rumour about White and St J is quite interesting could give Todorov the chance up front that he deserves

I'm sure Trafford will step up and provide Storey with the kind of chances that Christie laid on for him last time round.

12 minutes ago, Dennis_WYNESS said:

Has this being confirmed? 

Nothing official yet AFAIK but Scott Burns is normally spot on with transfer rumours. 

55 minutes ago, jagster said:

When Storey first came to us he was really quite exciting but after a while turned mediocre. Tbh not too bothered about him coming back. The other rumour about White and St J is quite interesting could give Todorov the chance up front that he deserves

Good post.

31 minutes ago, RiG said:

I'm sure Trafford will step up and provide Storey with the kind of chances that Christie laid on for him last time round.

I hope that's tongue in cheek??