"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Can someone explain how we are going to get paid from that deal?

Draining the loch, finding Nessie, skinning the bitch!  And selling each scale for a million.  Whats not to understand?  Get with the plan.

Or it's some other money making scheme?!?!

Can someone explain how we are going to get paid from that deal?
Intelligent Land Investments are our sponsors. Erm, that's about it. I don't see how it equates to us getting money though.

Chow , Gardyne and McKay would be good signings for you 

I’d steer clear of Morris and Draper not due to ability just fitness , if Morris wasn’t injury prone he’d still be with us and our best centre back at that too

32 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Chow , Gardyne and McKay would be good signings for you 

I’d steer clear of Morris and Draper not due to ability just fitness , if Morris wasn’t injury prone he’d still be with us and our best centre back at that too

Morris sounds right up our street then. We love signing crocked defenders. The only difference between Morris and Toshney, McHattie etc is that Morris is a quality player when he can get on the pitch.

If McKay finds anywhere near his previous level off form then it can only be a good thing for us, Gardyne will split opinion but on form again will provide a real threat for us in the Championship.

Draper not really bothered about was great for us but seems to have been hampered by persistent injuries, personally would have loved Vigurs back but heard he is off to Cove be  a great signing for League 1.

15 minutes ago, Samsonite said:

If McKay finds anywhere near his previous level off form then it can only be a good thing for us, Gardyne will split opinion but on form again will provide a real threat for us in the Championship.

Draper not really bothered about was great for us but seems to have been hampered by persistent injuries, personally would have loved Vigurs back but heard he is off to Cove be  a great signing for League 1.

Vigurs is signing for Brora.

20 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Is Billy McKay any good?

He’ll score 20 goals for you next season, then five the next,.  Gardyne still has more than enough in him to stand out in the Championship.  That’d be a great signing.  Tim Chow would not, and Calum Morris is lucky to get 3 games in a row without an injury.  Draper is done.   Vigurs will have a nice off shore job.

Edited by Savage Henry

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He’ll score 20 goals for you next season, then five the next,.  

What kind of player is he?  The small, nippy type? Or a 6 ft plus target man type like Todorov?

39 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He’ll score 20 goals for you next season, then five the next,.  Gardyne still has more than enough in him to stand out in the Championship.  That’d be a great signing.  Tim Chow would not, and Calum Morris is lucky to get 3 games in a row without an injury.  Draper is done.   Vigurs will have a nice off shore job.

I'm on the fence regarding a Billy Mackay signing, 12 goals in the last two seasons in 61 League and League Cup games doesn't give me much encouragement, suggesting that he isn't good enough at SPL level but he'll be outstanding in the Championship is a bit adventurous considering there are some decent clubs at our level presently, however if he does come our way I wish him well and I hope he proves me wrong.

Gardyne would be a good worthwhile signing, a hard working professional who always gave us a tough time and I look forward to seeing him with us if it comes off.

Well done to the five Academy graduates who have been awarded contracts.

Edited by SandyCromarty