"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

16 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Roddy MacGregor on the radar of Aberdeen and Dundee United apparently.  Can imagine Ross County are interested as well.

Where'd you hear that? I woudn't be surprised if a number of clubs were after Cammy and Roddy. Need to get all that young team playing ASAP! Club could make a fortune...or create a great team!

Brad McKay is nowhere near good enough for the Scottish Championship.  I'd be amazed if he gets another club as high up the pyramid as this.  Possibly Edinburgh City if they go up?

Brad McKay is nowhere near good enough for the Scottish Championship.  I'd be amazed if he gets another club as high up the pyramid as this.  Possibly Edinburgh City if they go up?
"Ross County are pleased to announce the signing of Brad McKay on a 24 month contract. The experienced defender goes straight into John Hughes' squad for the opening league match away to Montrose"

27 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I’m sure Kelty would take a punt at him. Maybe Queens Park if he fancies moving to Glasgow?

I don’t even know what his level is, certainly not the championship and I doubt he would play well in League 1

27 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I’m sure Kelty would take a punt at him. Maybe Queens Park if he fancies moving to Glasgow?

I don’t even know what his level is, certainly not the championship and I doubt he would play well in League 1

Yeah possibly one of those 2 as well.  Non-plussed about Vincent.  He's barely played since he came back.

No harm to the guy, he's just not what you need to get promoted out of the Championship.  Carson moving to right back has improved us there significantly.

Does Brad McKay still post motivational quotes about lions on his social media?

Completely forgot he existed tbh.

On a side note, how did Wallace Duffy do this season?

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

On a side note, how did Wallace Duffy do this season?

On the whole he's been fine - not as good as Rooney (then again who is!?) but he's been solid and scored a cracker against Alloa.  Got an injury though and when Carson excelled at right-back in his absence he hasn't managed to get back in.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Spotted at the stadium today I can exclusively reveal.

Me and you don't get on very well and probably never will lol but, my god you've made my night with that post :-D.

Looks like another busy summer for the club especially now that Keatings, Dan Mackay, Vincent, McKay and potentially McHattie will be off and potentially Roddy too (I'm torn on that one because I'd like to see him featuring next season but on the other hand, the fee would be useful). 

Anyone know if Cameron Mackay has been offered a new deal or not? 

11 hours ago, peternapper said:

Dont bother with a paper nowadays so have not really kept up with all things ICT just wondered how Shane Sutherland was getting on up there, has he been getting game & if so how has he done?

I've always liked Shane, when he uses his power to run through players. And he did show a bit of that at the start of the season. Looking like a good signing. But that faded, and he became pretty anonymous out wide as the season went on. Eventually dropping down the pecking order.

Seems to have had plenty of chances at goal too. But a little too wasteful to be considered for our main strikers.