"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I see the Dundee fans are shiteing it off us.  Asking if Scott Allan is available for us for the play offs.  Aye we're just going to send him back to Hibs once we've played the 27th game and not bother keeping him until our season is over.

Couple of new pods out covering the Highland Derby and a load of other stuff. Also chats with David Carson and Danny MacKay as well which is nice.

Really like Todorov every time I see highlights of him or watch him vs us or on BBC. I take it overall he's been quite pish for you lot? Seems to be banging them in since the McCann revolution though.

What's happened? Also, is there a massive difference in style from Robertson? Would you revert back for the start of next season? This is turning into a game of 20 questions here, I realise.

Really like Todorov every time I see highlights of him or watch him vs us or on BBC. I take it overall he's been quite pish for you lot? Seems to be banging them in since the McCann revolution though.
What's happened? Also, is there a massive difference in style from Robertson? Would you revert back for the start of next season? This is turning into a game of 20 questions here, I realise.
Todorov was good at start of season but as others came back he was deployed mainly as an impact sub, with little impact. Suddenly a run in the team and he's scoring again.
We haven't the best scoring stats in the league (far from it) but he seems to have been involved with a good chunk of them.

He was a decent impact sub last season. He seemed to score every time he came on. This season not so much, but this run in the team has certainly shown what he’s capable of. 

He’s the latest in a line of about 35721 players who other teams fans told us were shite and have come to The Caley and are realising their potential.

7 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Todorov was good at start of season but as others came back he was deployed mainly as an impact sub, with little impact. Suddenly a run in the team and he's scoring again.
We haven't the best scoring stats in the league (far from it) but he seems to have been involved with a good chunk of them.

Noticeable that this run coincided with Neil McCanns appointment.

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

He was a decent impact sub last season. He seemed to score every time he came on. This season not so much, but this run in the team has certainly shown what he’s capable of. 

He’s the latest in a line of about 35721 players who other teams fans told us were shite and have come to The Caley and are realising their potential.

Correct as it's happened to so many players and now McCann who a lot of Dundee fans criticised him as a manager has turned in some excellent results for us.

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Correct as it's happened to so many players and now McCann who a lot of Dundee fans criticised him as a manager has turned in some excellent results for us.

McCann did very well in keeping us up as interim manager. It was not until he was let loose that it became a cluster.