"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

How did he play when he come on yesterday? 

Came on for Sutherland as the "10" and was a little rusty but he showed that keen eye for a pass we all knew about. No shroo balls however that I can recall but you could immediately see his class in being able to slow things down and look for a pass instead of chipping it down the side for someone to run onto. Solid opening showing.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

How did he play when he come on yesterday? 

He didn’t do much but you could see his quality and can tell he is miles ahead of anybody else we have in the team. Hopefully one of our strikers can get on his wavelength as I can see a lot of quality passes being played but nobody else able to pick up on his ideas.

He didn’t do much but you could see his quality and can tell he is miles ahead of anybody else we have in the team. Hopefully one of our strikers can get on his wavelength as I can see a lot of quality passes being played but nobody else able to pick up on his ideas.

The way Daniel Mackay plays, I reckon he’ll benefit from Allan being in the team. His frequency in trying to get behind the defence from inside the full backs could be fruitful with Allan’s vision.

On 27/03/2021 at 13:44, PB1994 said:

Some absolute idiot on Twitter managed to complain about us having to many midfielders and not going for a defender instead 😂

That guy is a fud.  Never tweets anything positive about the club he apparently supports.  Getting Scott Allan in for the last 6 games is superb for us.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That guy is a fud.  Never tweets anything positive about the club he apparently supports.  Getting Scott Allan in for the last 6 games is superb for us.

I had a look at his page before blocking him.  He spends most of the time tweeting Sky News with the most right wing opinions possible.  As I mentioned, his YouTube is channel is hilarious - genuinely the worst thing that I've ever watched.

22 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye, I have noticed in the past that he talks absolute nonsense but that take was even more ridiculous than normal.

On 23/02/2021 at 21:33, PB1994 said:

Neil McCann 😂😂

Oh dear oh dear.

On 23/02/2021 at 21:45, RiG said:

That's a fucking joke.

Neil McCann is so good that he can gain a league position whilst trotters up 

The way Daniel Mackay plays, I reckon he’ll benefit from Allan being in the team. His frequency in trying to get behind the defence from inside the full backs could be fruitful with Allan’s vision.

Twice tonight in the first 25mins he’s sent Mackay through with this exact pass. A wee bit earlier, or Mackay holding his run longer and we’d be in business.

2 hours ago, RossP said:

Twice tonight in the first 25mins he’s sent Mackay through with this exact pass. A wee bit earlier, or Mackay holding his run longer and we’d be in business.

I think the first one the pass was delayed and the second MacKay made his run far too early. Very promising signs though.

Rumours of Liam Polworth coming back north after his Mrs gone onto Twitter to slag off Graham Alexander and Motherwell in general.

Would be very surprised if it was us he was going to be joining though.

5 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Rumours of Liam Polworth coming back north after his Mrs gone onto Twitter to slag off Graham Alexander and Motherwell in general.

I’m guessing it’ll be a bit further north he goes.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

From the sound of things it's not a recent thing either. She was having a moan as far back as February (15 mins after the final whistle when we beat Hibs at Easter Road).

She's since binned her Twitter.