"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Mckay is the last thing we need right now (if this deal was to happen). I feel we need to replace Kennedy and get another creative wide man in to actually try and create chances for our forwards. If we could somehow stretch to it a RB would be lovely as well.

13 minutes ago, RiG said:

Mckay is the last thing we need right now (if this deal was to happen). I feel we need to replace Kennedy and get another creative wide man in to actually try and create chances for our forwards. If we could somehow stretch to it a RB would be lovely as well.

I do think we need a striker and McKay would be great but I agree that it is well down the list.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We need another CH as Toshney is a permacrock and Devine is shite.  Deas, as expected, has been solid.

Duffy is a natural CB. Could maybe pop him into the centre of defence. Devine hasn't been too bad but, like Donaldson, always has the potential for a cock up in him (oo er). Sometimes it's a daft foul other times it's an own goal.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Duffy is a natural CB. Could maybe pop him into the centre of defence. Devine hasn't been too bad but, like Donaldson, always has the potential for a cock up in him (oo er). Sometimes it's a daft foul other times it's an own goal.

Totally forgot about Duffy.  Is he still injured?

4 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Looking forward to the County message board being saturated with messages from Jordan’s dad’s latest incarnation, with stats showing how Jordan is up there with the best strikers in the cosmos.

:lol:

Weird how Gregor stopped posting on CTO as soon as White left...

19 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Whatever happened to that guy and his meerkat on CTO who were going to buy the club?  Blair or something?

I don't want to sound like a broken record but it's telling, even pre COVID, how much quieter CTO is. When looking over old threads for the Wyness interview some of the names that pop up from 2008 are nowhere to be seen these days. Have they just lost interest in football or has life got in the way with kids, work  or something else taking precedence? As we've said before Twitter is probably the go to place to get news on ICT rather than the club forum (with the club site being firmly last :lol:). Maybe with more success we'll see some posters return again.

Edited by RiG

2 minutes ago, SteveAn said:

Is he any good? If he's a wide player I guess it could be true. We're pretty short there after losing Kennedy. 

Gutless shitebag.

Had a cracking wee stint at LWB but other than that has a stand out MotM performance every 9-10 games. Heart of a flea and fell behind some of our youth players in the pecking order as evidenced by him not making the bench last night.

Like a poor mans Paul McMullan. One of those players that people will continually defend as he looks on the cusp of being decent but never is.

Edited by Ludo*1

He’s looked utter shite whenever I’ve seen him but, as usual, if he signed for us it would be the best spell of his career, like has happened with about another 100 players.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

He’s looked utter shite whenever I’ve seen him but, as usual, if he signed for us it would be the best spell of his career, like has happened with about another 100 players.

Yeap, absolutely. When I first read that I thought it would be a dreadful signing but after thinking about it he could easily end up being quality for us.

10 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Yeap, absolutely. When I first read that I thought it would be a dreadful signing but after thinking about it he could easily end up being quality for us.

Then end up at Ross County, St Johnston or Aberdeen in a couple seasons.