"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

3 hours ago, G51 said:

Kennedy's loan is finished. Said his goodbyes on Instagram today.

Not good news for either of us. The expectation was if he was signing a new contract with Rangers, he would have extended his loan.

Sounds like he's agreed that contract and is going to Raith for the second half of the season.

Just now, die hard doonhamer said:

Sounds like he's agreed that contract and is going to Raith for the second half of the season.

Aye reading that now. Weird one. I'd have had him back in our squad.

Obviously it's been pretty quite on the football front for ICT fans just now but fear not as we fly to your rescue with an exclusive interview with Dennis Wyness! If you have any questions send us a Tweet and we'll get them included.

The Fly on the Wall account is saying that County are getting White from Motherwell and this would allow Mckay to leave and return to us (again). Sometimes that account is spot on other times it's well off the mark but on this occasion I believe there is some truth to it.

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

The Fly on the Wall account is saying that County are getting White from Motherwell and this would allow Mckay to leave and return to us (again). Sometimes that account is spot on other times it's well off the mark but on this occasion I believe there is some truth to it.

Who in their right mind would prefer Jordan White to Billy McKay? 😳

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That would be a stupid bit of business, even by our standards. McKay has certainly lost a yard or two of pace, but he is still a better option than White

Aye, but it's signing a player who was with ICT, so it scans?

I would welcome the return of Mckay, but god knows why County would want Jordan White. White is a reasonable Championship striker - if you’re needing someone to work hard and essentially drag your team up the park he’s fine, but if you’re expecting him to score 25 goals a season you’re going to be disappointed.

Without being cliche, White is more of a 'good, honest lad' type that will run about daft doing donkey work/hold the ball for the team. I would never make the swap myself, but perhaps that's what John Hughes is wanting to help the County squad stave off relegation and have his midfielders link more.

Edited by Ludo*1