"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Good to see you are allowed fans back but will you make any money out of it .

I imagine it will just be season ticket holders who will get in.

Added cost of more stewards etc you really need to get more in than 300 thought it would be at least 750  to start with but got to start somewhere I suppose 

Had a cracking chat with the recently retired Grey Tansey about his time at Inverness Caley, Aberdeen and St. Mirren.

Really good in-depth chat about the mental health struggles that came with his niggling injuries. Really nice lad and hopefully something you can enjoy.

https://whatthefalkpod.podbean.com/e/what-the-falk-podcast-greg-tansey-success-at-inverness-aberdeen-nightmare-stockport-county-upbringing/

Off topic, but any caley jags heading to the boozers tomorrow for the game tomorrow night or are you watching at home? I was going to watch at home but I like the idea of being in a pub for this massive game. Could be #scenes even if we are sitting on our arses. I’m thinking Castle Tavern.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

What sort of compensation would there be to Rangers? 

No idea, whatever the usual compensation fees are.

He doesn't want to sign a new deal at Rangers because he isn't getting the first team playing time that he wants. So he's very likely to leave, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fair bit of competition for him. Roma were rumoured to be interested.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

No idea, whatever the usual compensation fees are.

He doesn't want to sign a new deal at Rangers because he isn't getting the first team playing time that he wants. So he's very likely to leave, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fair bit of competition for him. Roma were rumoured to be interested.

He's already hit the big time with Caley!

Roma who?

13 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Off topic, but any caley jags heading to the boozers tomorrow for the game tomorrow night or are you watching at home? I was going to watch at home but I like the idea of being in a pub for this massive game. Could be #scenes even if we are sitting on our arses. I’m thinking Castle Tavern.

I really like the Castle Tavern but it's packed with 20 people in it normally and with social distancing you'll be lucky to get five fans in there.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

They've got Sadiq. Fuckthem. 

They actually sold him to Partizan Belgrade, where he ripped it up for a season (17 goals in 39 games!!) who then sold him on to Almeira for £4.5m. Almeira bought him to replace Darwin Nunez, one of the best young strikers in Europe and the guy who Benfica brought on to change the game last week.

Weird how it works eh? He was a complete diddy over here.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:07, SandyCromarty said:

Any news if there has been an upgrade to the shite Pixellot streaming system we and the away fans have been subjected to?

Or are we going to continue being embarrassed with it.

They are advertising for operators for all 10 Championship team Pixellot systems. £80 a game to play with a joystick and track a ball vice a bald knob!