"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Why are people so against Brad Mackay, have I missed something 🤔

In regards to the squad we have now, it's actually not that bad compared to what has happened at Hearts, St M, QOS and Dunfermline. 

I do think we may sign a couple of players out of the wages we have left from what we offered to Machado and Walsh but, I really want youngsters such as Harper, Mcgregor, Dan Mackay giving the chance of first team action.

Ps, I await criticism of this post from the twats Highland Capital etc :P. 

Have heard on the grapevine that Mckay is on buttons for a first team player.  Even then though, I wouldn't retain him - I'd have rather have kept Tremarco.  Trafford is no loss, just a hatchet man.  I've been resigned to Walsh leaving for ages - he'll get a midtable Premiership team no bother.  Surprised to see Machado turning down a deal - thought he'd left months ago!

For my money we definitely need a right back, centre back, another winger and a Draper-style central midfielder, who we've never properly replaced.  Maybe another striker as well.  

8 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Why are people so against Brad Mackay, have I missed something 🤔

Games mostly. He's not very good at football.

Seen someone on twitter claim that Harry Nicholson and Ryan Fyffe have been given new deals but they’ve been announced as leaving? 

Anyone got any idea what sort of wages we offer players? Can’t imagine we’ll have guys on a grand a week, maybe 500/600 a week? Plus bonuses?

I think this is our squad for next season at the moment

GK - Mark Ridgers, Cameron MacKay

DF - Kevin McHattie, Lewis Toshney, Brad Mckay, Cameron Harper

MF - Sean Welsh, James Vincent, David Carson, Aaron Doran, Roddy McGregor

FW - Nikolay Todorov, Miles Storey, Shane Sutherland, James Keatings, Daniel Mckay

Clearly we need some cover defensively.

I think that's one of the nicer tops we've had.  The only thing I don't like is the way the badge is - looks like a sticker.

Edit - Is it even on the shirt?  Looks like it's Photoshopped on!

Edited by Highland Capital

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Apparently it's an embroidered badge applied using heat - so I'm told anyway. Whether that's a good or bad thing I don't know.

If you enlarge the image and then zoom in on the badge it looks like it's been Photoshopped on.  Wonder if that kit was blank.

6 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

New home kit for next season, like it a lot 

2A2F5817-E9FB-42F3-BF7D-A786D0328F93.jpeg

A few mentions on another thread that the bold background is hexagons which it is clearly not if you follow the strip down.

The strip does look the business though with numerous praises for it elsewhere on the site.