"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Garry O'Connor once successfully appealed diving charges through the fast track process.

The same committee claiming Keatings dived, claimed O'Connor had been clearly fouled here...

The fact that Keatings did not dive but was fouled is as clear as day, obviously by their decision the SFA are going out stupidly on a limb to protect  their appointed referee who they know is not up to snuff, there is no doubt that once the dust settle in the next few months Aitken will retire.

The club statement is bold, truthful and to the point in highlighting the inadequacy's of the panel and a decision which can only be construed as a cover up, absolutely shocking and leaves me wondering if any player will be shown justice in a case like this.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Garry O'Connor once successfully appealed diving charges through the fast track process.

The same committee claiming Keatings dived, claimed O'Connor had been clearly fouled here...

Simon Murray got his 2nd yellow for diving  overturned, (within 24 hours) in the first leg of the playoff final against Hamilton that first season down here, allowing  him to play in the 2nd leg. (Not that it did us much good tbf).

Was never a dive then, and Keating’s case was just as clear that he was fouled.

Not that it would do any fucking good, but some form of online petition that all fans of Scottish football can get behind might be an option. I’d be delighted to sign it.

That sort of decision can’t be allowed to go unchallenged - How anyone who has seen the footage thinks that is a dive is fucking beyond me......

Appreciate a bit behind the times but just seen the video. Not on any parallel universe is that a dive and how that appeals mob can't see it's not a dive.  I think they should be made to publish their discussion and findings. At least  no shitey U21 teams  got to the final. 

Edited by QoSinPerth
my spelling !!!

So appalled by this that I emailed the SFA - first time in 60 years that I have ever contacted any football authority. Not that I am expecting the courtesy of a response. I would fully support Inverness withdrawing from the tournament and, if there were sanctions, many clubs would likely withdraw from next year’s competition. After all many clubs take a financial hit in taking part.

In what other country does sponsorship mean that clubs lose money? Having had both home fixtures against Dundee moved to Friday night with a significant drop in attendance, Dunfermline now have their final home game v. Partick moved to 7.20pm on Saturday night on the BBC Scotland ghost channel.

Scottish football is a true laughing stock. The Inverness appeal evidence is being viewed globally now that the likes of Gary Lineker has tweeted it.

So appalled by this that I emailed the SFA - first time in 60 years that I have ever contacted any football authority. Not that I am expecting the courtesy of a response. I would fully support Inverness withdrawing from the tournament and, if there were sanctions, many clubs would likely withdraw from next year’s competition. After all many clubs take a financial hit in taking part.
In what other country does sponsorship mean that clubs lose money? Having had both home fixtures against Dundee moved to Friday night with a significant drop in attendance, Dunfermline now have their final home game v. Partick moved to 7.20pm on Saturday night on the BBC Scotland ghost channel.
Scottish football is a true laughing stock. The Inverness appeal evidence is being viewed globally now that the likes of Gary Lineker has tweeted it.

IMG_5142.jpg

You seem to have confused this forum with the Sunday Post’s letters page.

On 16/02/2020 at 17:24, Dele said:

:lol:

Off you pop you diving b*****d. 

On 16/02/2020 at 17:25, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Sent off for taking a dive against Rangers U15's. What a minter.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Does any P&Ber think it was the correct decision? Genuine question?

Apparently the answer is a 2x yes.

The prodigious edges of intellect here never ceases to amaze me

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I'm a man of many talents but answering questions 5 days before they're asked isn't one I thought I had.

So, you’re claiming that at the time, and after seeing the replays, that you thought he dived??

😄😄😄😄

.......WOT a minter.