"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Just now, Robbo63 said:

Is he cup tied on Saturday ? 

No. 

Was on the bench for ICTs cup game but never played so will be available as far as I know. We had a similar situation with Matty Kennedy and it was reported he could play for Aberdeen in their next cup game.

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

There were *some* rumours about McCart...

Your ear is obviously closer to the ground than ours are! I have since been reminded of one specific rumour about McCart, but it has apparently been discredited, so the point just about stands...

1 hour ago, alternative maryhill said:

Your ear is obviously closer to the ground than ours are! I have since been reminded of one specific rumour about McCart, but it has apparently been discredited, so the point just about stands...

If it's the one about him telling Barry Wilson that his training (which apparently was entirely running) was a load of rubbish then I've heard that from more than one source.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

If it's the one about him telling Barry Wilson that his training (which apparently was entirely running) was a load of rubbish then I've heard that from more than one source.

That was the one. Ah well, maybe he was a dangerous insurrectionist who needed to be punted asap after all. 

35 minutes ago, alternative maryhill said:

That was the one. Ah well, maybe he was a dangerous insurrectionist who needed to be punted asap after all. 

Funnily enough, I had heard before the alleged McCart incident that Barry Wilson's coaching is apparently absolutely rubbish.

7 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Funnily enough, I had heard before the alleged McCart incident that Barry Wilson's coaching is apparently absolutely rubbish.

Yeah, I do remember seeing people discussing that on CTO a few weeks back - possibly around the McCart pre-contract come to think of it - but I didn't think too much of it, as an awful lot of shite is spoken on there, and at least one of the posters saying it was someone who has been pissing and moaning about everything to do with the club all season.  Maybe something in it though.   

Won't somebody please think of the Nightmare XI segment? *sobs uncontrollably* 
Due to time constraints we had to cut that this month but that means there's one ready to go for the next episode!

27 minutes ago, RiG said:
30 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:
Won't somebody please think of the Nightmare XI segment? *sobs uncontrollably* 

Due to time constraints we had to cut that this month but that means there's one ready to go for the next episode!

Yeah. I had a bit of a tantrum about that, which is ironic in view of who the featured player was going to be. 😒

5 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Watching the half time segment on Alba earlier and I didn’t recognise the guy wearing no.6, anyone recognise who he is?

IMG_4857.jpg

Number 6 was also McCart's number.  Wouldn't be at all surprised if we've signed him and not announced it.