"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

7 hours ago, RiG said:

:lol:

We're not signing Berra. Another piece of pish picked up by Shaun on some rubbish ICT rumours fan page.

You are one big arsehole aren't you!!

Do not dare tell lies, I have never said we are in for Berra, I said that some Instagram page touted him as a POSSIBLE OPTION!! 

Do not dare tell lies, I have never said we are in for Berra, I said that some Instagram page touted him as a POSSIBLE OPTION!! 

I should really leave this but...

He was never a possible option was he?

8 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

Is Jai Quitongo actually linked with you guys or is it a joke? 

Its been mentioned but hope its a joke, even claims he was seen training at ICT - not sure on the credibility of any of that (most ICT sources are from kids playing Championship Manager) as its not really a position we need to recruit for this window and given our tight budget the money will be more likely be invested elsewhere (defence).

12 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

Oooft.

8 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

Is Jai Quitongo actually linked with you guys or is it a joke? 

He has been linked and he was training with us recently. There was a photo shared online which apparently showed him in ICT training gear. No idea if we're offering the guy a contract or not.

On 23/01/2020 at 16:18, micaley68 said:

So you're saying he's heading for Dingwall then?

😂😂😂 have to admit I missed that one, I was meaning he’s that slow...

Edited by The Mantis

You'll be relieved to know we wont be buying McCart in this window.

The one chance of that, us using Kennedy money to get him, ended today when we sold him for less than you sold Donaldson for.

A mighty £70k headed our way.

You'll be relieved to know we wont be buying McCart in this window.
The one chance of that, us using Kennedy money to get him, ended today when we sold him for less than you sold Donaldson for.
A mighty £70k headed our way.

We sold Donaldson for more than £70k?

Very surprised by that.

7 hours ago, PB1994 said:

We sold Donaldson for more than £70k?

Very surprised by that.

It was rumoured to be £90k you received. 

On 24/01/2020 at 07:54, bdu98196 said:

Its been mentioned but hope its a joke, even claims he was seen training at ICT - not sure on the credibility of any of that (most ICT sources are from kids playing Championship Manager) as its not really a position we need to recruit for this window and given our tight budget the money will be more likely be invested elsewhere (defence).

On 24/01/2020 at 08:27, RiG said:

He has been linked and he was training with us recently. There was a photo shared online which apparently showed him in ICT training gear. No idea if we're offering the guy a contract or not.

Was a player who should’ve been a good signing for us but never played to the full potential expected. Was also part of that awful team for the first half of last season, so didn’t exactly have great players around him. Off field issues and a random stint abroad has been his career recently so who knows what his level is now.