"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

It's just another incident in a long line of incidents (some of them comical) since we won the cup.  

Of fucking course it would have to be our most impressive player this season who's now probably going to get future endeavored.  It couldn't have been Brad McKay.  That would be too much to ask.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It's just another incident in a long line of incidents (some of them comical) since we won the cup.  

Of fucking course it would have to be our most impressive player this season who's now probably going to get future endeavored.  It couldn't have been Brad McKay.  That would be too much to ask.

Some hot takes on the incident over on CTO with one poster arguing what shoe was it that was used to batter the lassie. Was it hers? Or was it Calders? Incredible stuff.

Edited by RiG

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Some hot takes on the incident over on CTO one poster arguing what shoe was used to batter the lassie. Was it hers? Or was it Calders? Incredible stuff.

Yep, the lawyers are out in force I see on that thread.

40 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

DoofersDad making a monumental fanny of himself on CTO again I see, in and amongst the usual drivel from Scarlet Pimple. I am absolutely shocked.

I think we need to know if it was her shoe or his shoe that he used to batter a woman. Said no one ever. Until now of course...

Edited by RiG

What a hole he's digging on CTO.  

Calder's been found guilty of assault.  I'd suggest in any employment contract worth its salt, that it means you're getting the sack.

I know if I was up in court and got found guilty of battering someone, I'd be out of a job.

https://caleythistleonline.com/topic/32622-riccardo-calder-assault/?do=findComment&comment=502614

The post by Doofer's Dad on CTO is incredible reading.  The paragraph below in-particular.  It was almost be funny if it wasn't so moronic.

5be43fd60c80d_ScreenShot2018-11-08at13_53_05.png.c44b0ba976ec5fd94da226adab466622.png

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Well done ICT for making the right decision. Of course, this might have been made less complicated by the fact he's not very good at football.

Not that it matters but he's been having an excellent season so far.