Question Time Leaders' Special 2-6-17

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sooky said:

She clearly doesn't enjoy these things. The likes of David Cameron loved these sort of things and always breezed through them.

She doesn't enjoy them ? she's the PM, she doesn't need to enjoy it,just answer the questions with a bit of credibility.She's failing badlydoing that.

She doesn't enjoy them ? she's the PM, she doesn't need to enjoy it,just answer the questions with a bit of credibility.She's failing badlydoing that.

I agree with that, was just saying that it shows.

Just now, Sooky said:

She clearly doesn't enjoy these things. The likes of David Cameron loved these sort of things and always breezed through them.

Aye, Cameron always came out this kind of thing looking competent. Still though, the only way this can make any kind of difference is May completely dying on an answer in the next 10 minutes or Corbyn absolutely knocking it out the park, neither of which is likely. Especially with ridiculous wankers asking ridiculous questions about the foreign aid budget.

I hate the way she shakes her head when she doesn't agree/like a question or comment,

Amazed the spin doctors in her party have told her not to do that.

''The fohurn haaaaiad budguut''

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I wouldn't trust her with Brexit negotiations to be honest. Get Cameron to do it.

I wouldn't trust her to make a cup of tea. Absolutely horrendous, entitled, divorced from reality. No fucking idea, and anyone, anyone, thinking of enabling her and her kind with their vote should be ashamed of themselves. Whether you agree with the other Parties or not, this wankparrot is offering nothing to anybody. Except those who were entirely unaffected by the Crisis in the first place.

It's obviously nerve wracking and I understand that not being great at public speaking doesn't mean you can't design and implement a great manifesto but there is no excuse for blatantly not answering questions.

Apologies if this question is too personal, but I'm going by things you've said about yourself on p&b. As a gay guy from Dundee, who is either at uni or just graduated and presumably not wealthy, what actually made you join the Conservatives?

Archived