Group G

37 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Any QOS or Stenny fans care to share some pre-game thoughts?

We are going to hammer you.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Any QOS or Stenny fans care to share some pre-game thoughts?
Dosn`t look like we`ll be signing anyone before the game but I`m hopeful though by no means confident that we will make a positive start to the season

Naysmith to prove all the naysayers wrong with a comfortable 5-0 win. Dykes with a 12 minute perfect hat trick off the bench.

Or Naysmith to prove the naysayers right as we stumble to a 2-0 defeat.

Or somewhere in between.

I'm reluctant to predict a score because teams are still trying to gel but I will predict that the ball will not be kicked out of the park from QoS goal-kicks as often as it was last season. 

I'm reluctant to predict a score because teams are still trying to gel but I will predict that the ball will not be kicked out of the park from QoS goal-kicks as often as it was last season. 

Are you trying to summon that idiot? :lol:

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ffs, I meant suspended! :lol:

It's been a long summer, easy to forget the terminology!

Looking forward to our first big face-off of the season.  As long as Dobbie can get in amongst the trys I think we stand a good chance in the Ryder Cup.

Hopefully our website this season continues the preview feature. Was a good addition to it and provided us with team news which was handy. Mercer got injured last week so not sure he will make today. I expect us to line up with Martin, Rooney, Marshall, Fordyce, Brownlie, Jacobs, Rankin, Stirling, Murray, Dobbie and Lyle. Subs would then be Leighfield, Dykes, Carmichael, Tapping, Akubuine, Bell and Mercer if fit. Fergusson may be chosen ahead of either Bell or Akubuine if he is ready now.

Hopefully our website this season continues the preview feature. Was a good addition to it and provided us with team news which was handy. Mercer got injured last week so not sure he will make today. I expect us to line up with Martin, Rooney, Marshall, Fordyce, Brownlie, Jacobs, Rankin, Stirling, Murray, Dobbie and Lyle. Subs would then be Leighfield, Dykes, Carmichael, Tapping, Akubuine, Bell and Mercer if fit. Fergusson may be chosen ahead of either Bell or Akubuine if he is ready now.

Would hope Akubeine is on the bench as he's been impressing during pre season.

I'd go :-

Martin
Rooney Fordyce Brownlie Marshall
Murray Rankin Tapping Stirling
Dobbie Lyle

Only one change from your side. Has Wee Dan got a knock? Hasn't featured much over pre season

Archived