Group A

JakeSAFC

20 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Dearie Dearie me, look at my post again where I said the score was Fabled, as in Aesops's Fables that means the score is legendary, should I explain legendary?

And what the feck is the HALL?

I did look at your post again and this time not on my phone but on the iPad with my specs on and see you used the hail not hall. The bit about the score was a reasonable bit of info. You bite rather easy, no wonder your on -64 reputation in only 88 posts. You need to calm down, crack open a beer and enjoy the banter on here.

Should I explain legendary to you?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He has been superb so far. Looks like he is a confidence player who needs his manager to believe in him

And the fans. Love that him and McKee were written off before even pulling the navy blue on and they are proving the doubters wrong, anyone that signs for Falkirk should only be judged on what he does for us. 

19 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He has been superb so far. Looks like he is a confidence player who needs his manager to believe in him

Houstie tucks him into bed and tells him over and over how great a footballer he is until he falls asleep i heard.

Guest Back Post Misses
Solid win today. My motm was gallacher. I was a big Leahy fan however pleased that I don't think he will be missed.

Gallacher is to Rolls Royces as Leahy is to Vauxhall Astras

2 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Congratulations to Falkirk for an easy and well deserved group win, also well done Stirling for their very credible third place. 

As for today's match at Station Park I felt the Loons were unlucky not to get a draw against ICT. Inverness did not impress me today and I expected them to. Frankly they looked not much better than us and certainly know how to put the boot in. Shocking challenge from the no 16 who should've seen a straight red for his "challenge" on Coxy.

f**k knows why you expected to be impressed mate. Despite our world wide reputation for performing miracles ICT have been in turmoil for over a year and most of us reckon we haven't bottomed out yet. We're still celebrating winning our first away match of the season. Last year if we missed a pen and went behind, we'd have lost 3-0. 

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Houstie tucks him into bed and tells him over and over how great a footballer he is until he falls asleep i heard.

My mum used to tuck me in until I left home at 16.

But then, she always wanted a daughter.

He just needed regular game time, just like most young players. Players like him Stanton and Handling were all decent players with potential to be good players. Happy for Harris.

YDKSAF

"decent" "good" - insight

Yes well done. :cheers .  

Thanks mate, enjoy a season of Championship football with that Junior standard Isaac Layne up top :lol:

Tbf Brechin deserve better than that absolute dud.

1 goal in 4 games is poor fare ...I expected a wee bit more tbh .Im not expecting miracles and not being unrealistic surely Managment s alarm bells are ringing ...Whn we started pre season i thought we were looking sharp but feel we ve gone back into our shells .We  need someone up front and a more attack minded midfielder.How long till Watts back ? For wee spells yesterday we huffed n puffed but we need more players having a go .. As hedgie says Saturday will tell us more ..

7 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Thanks mate, enjoy a season of Championship football with that Junior standard Isaac Layne up top :lol:

Tbf Brechin deserve better than that absolute dud.

He showed in his first spell with us that he has the potential.  I still have a bit of faith in him. 

Put it this way , we put up with Ross Caldwell for  a season . Surely no one is a worse footballer than him ! 

23 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

He showed in his first spell with us that he has the potential.  I still have a bit of faith in him. 

Put it this way , we put up with Ross Caldwell for  a season . Surely no one is a worse footballer than him ! 

I agree there is something there but he needs to understand it is team game and we need to start scoring goals, Jackson will become more and more depressed if what is currently happening continues. Personally I would give Bill Lumsden a chance:P

18 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Congratulations to Falkirk for an easy and well deserved group win, also well done Stirling for their very credible third place. 

As for today's match at Station Park I felt the Loons were unlucky not to get a draw against ICT. Inverness did not impress me today and I expected them to. Frankly they looked not much better than us and certainly know how to put the boot in. Shocking challenge from the no 16 who should've seen a straight red for his "challenge" on Coxy.

Riccardo Calder. It was a horrible challenge, and looked to be motivated by spite after a bit of handbags earlier on the stand-side touchline. Couldn't have had any complaints if he'd been sent off. He's a recent signing, looking reasonably effective going forward yesterday, without much end product, but if this sort of petulant shite is typical of him, then it's the last thing we need at the moment. You're right to say we were unimpressive yesterday, but tbh your expectations of us were probably too high. We were dreadful last season, we've since lost a few more of our better players, and this is a largely new squad, assembled on the cheap from very disparate sources. If it's going to develop into a decent team - and that's still far from certain - then it's going to take some time. We certainly won't be be challenging for the title this season. It's still not fully believable how far and quickly we've fallen after the successive top six top flight finishes from 2013-15.  

17 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Inverness returning to the Bobby Mann etc days that they kick you off the park I see.

Bobby Mann was an elegant, classy libero of a type Falkirk could only dream of possessing. He absolutely strolled the second tier and never kicked anyone who didn't deserve to be kicked. He's also a complete gentleman, who joined us for a few beers in Dundee last year and drove one of the taxis that took us to and from Forfar yesterday. Ross Tokely, on the other hand...

Bobby Mann was an elegant, classy libero of a type Falkirk could only dream of possessing. He absolutely strolled the second tier and never kicked anyone who didn't deserve to be kicked. He's also a complete gentleman, who joined us for a few beers in Dundee last year and drove one of the taxis that took us to and from Forfar yesterday. Ross Tokely, on the other hand...

5c22326213dcf5c5dcfb614efee88d5b.jpg

Archived