Group A

JakeSAFC

Guest Back Post Misses
2 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

That we were, since then though we have taken Inverness to probably the worst penalty shoot out ever witnessed, bitched about League 1 Forfar away from home and easily beat Championship side Brechin.

If anything getting absolutely hammered off Falkirk helped the players realise they needed to get their fingers out, they did and now we look like a very good side.

Emmm, Look a very good side?

All relative

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

You ll mind Ken Eadies first half dozen games :lol:cometh the man cometh the hour ..( blooming better ):whistle

Aye.  Quite a few have been slow starters................. You just have to go back to last season,   folk were getting on Jacko's case for not scoring !!  :1eye

As I said before , just give Isaac time.  He has the ability as we saw on his last stint at the glebe. 

On 7/26/2017 at 07:06, Back Post Misses said:

Sorry but Albion were utterly shite.

No need to apologise. We were as shit against you as you were against us last year but considering we are the lowest placed league side in the group, and we did have such a poor first game, we have to be happy with performances since

Emmm, Look a very good side?
All relative

Ermmm well aye, lowest ranked team in the group and have taken something off every team apart from you, who are imo miles ahead of the rest in this group.

The last time I was at glebe park Brechin won 1-0. Jason lee was playing for Falkirk. Can't really remember much of the game, It was about 14 years ago.

The reason I remember this game at all is because my mate ordered a coffee at the kiosk, but the coffee and the bovril got mixed up, he ended up putting milk in a bovril and taking a drink when we got back to his seat, he was close to spewing. Just as my other mate had put pepper into a black coffee, we had had a few drinks before the game.

4 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

Falkirk fans are rightly expecting much this season after good performances in three league Cup games (most importantly giving ICT a doing) but what's to say they won't bottle it in the playoffs again?

because we'll obviously walk the league, therefore not needing the playoffs!! :thumsup2

Archived