Group A

JakeSAFC

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right enough Bino talk lets move onto ICT.

Been a while since I've been up there, I take it away fans can still park at the back of the away stand.

Had thought about the train but had a look at Scotrail and what they are charging for me and Mrs Kinnear even with our Over 50's travel cards is a fecking joke.

9 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Right enough Bino talk lets move onto ICT.

Been a while since I've been up there, I take it away fans can still park at the back of the away stand.

Had thought about the train but had a look at Scotrail and what they are charging for me and Mrs Kinnear even with our Over 50's travel cards is a fecking joke.

Yeah that's still where you guys can park.  There's a lot of home fans park there too as it's far easier to get out of than the home car park.

I'm at a wedding in Edinburgh on Saturday so won't make it, shall be checking Livescore on the phone every 30 seconds during the ceremony of course.

Yeah that's still where you guys can park.  There's a lot of home fans park there too as it's far easier to get out of than the home car park.
I'm at a wedding in Edinburgh on Saturday so won't make it, shall be checking Livescore on the phone every 30 seconds during the ceremony of course.

Cheers for the info, enjoy the wedding [emoji106]

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Pro tip for LiveScore, get the app and star the game and you'll get a wee notification everytime we score.

6 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Pro tip for LiveScore, get the app and star the game and you'll get a wee notification everytime Caley score.

Hope so m5, Baird double you reckon?

Stirling first for us tomorrow night. Last time we were there it was the start of 2016 and John Hughes had us playing some scintillating passing across the back of defence. Pretty much anything we see tomorrow will be better than that.

9 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

He had a habit of scoring against his former teams when he was with us so wouldn't rule it out! How was he on Saturday?

I was working mate, my old man was saying he didn't stop running for 90 minutes and had some decent link up play with Oakley and Vigurs.

Not looking forward to the Inverness game, just hope for an improvement from Saturday, where at least we create some chances and hopefully our defence/midfield puts in the effort.

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 13:54, ilostmyself said:

He had a habit of scoring against his former teams when he was with us so wouldn't rule it out! How was he on Saturday?

I wasn't at the game on Saturday but I was well impressed with him at the pre season friendlies.

If Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club don't tank Stirling Albion Football Club by at least five goals this evening, I will be disgruntled.

If we play like we did against Falkirk then it'll most likely happen.

Archived