League Cup Group E

8 hours ago, The Moonster said:

If everyone would like to boycott games at our place in the hope (no pun intended) that our arsehole Chairman takes the hint that he's a dirty robbing b*****d that would be great. £15/£9 for the Ayr game on Tuesday night. Tremendously pish pricing.

You think that's bad? This is East Fife:

Admission Prices against Dunfermline Ath.

Admission will be by pay at the gate as follows - Adults - £15 ; Concessions - £12 (over 60) ; Children - £5 (under 16)

The OAP prices in particular are a bit steep!

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admission will be by pay at the gate as follows - Adults - £15 ; Concessions - £12 (over 60) ; Children - £5 (under 16)

f**k sake! :lol:

We're away to Tannadice tomorrow and it's only a tenner for adults.

8 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It's ok for the Annan fans though, we're only robbing charging you lot £13/£7 to see Scotland's Premier part-time footballing establishment at the Son Siro :1eye

Hope we charged a fortune for the Rangers U20s game though, that should out off almost everyone I'd like to think.

It is a joke eh. -great arrangement the new look League cup set up - 4 competitive games. A bit better than frienldy's but of course the Premier & Championship teams go through.

The pricing - make those that decide pay - they don't pay so haven't a clue how someone struggling to survive just wants to see their local team.

Moonster - seems  the same shit everywhere.No doubt someone will now correct me.

6 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

East Fife are robbing  B's

No excuse.

Reasonable price,derby crowd - great attendance.

So they think derby crowd - they'll come anyway,let's make the most of it.CRAP

10 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It's ok for the Annan fans though, we're only robbing charging you lot £13/£7 to see Scotland's Premier part-time footballing establishment at the Son Siro :1eye

Hope we charged a fortune for the Rangers U20s game though, that should out off almost everyone I'd like to think.

It is a joke eh. -great arrangement the new look League cup set up - 4 competitive games. A bit better than frienldy's but of course the Premier & Championship teams go through.

The pricing - make those that decide pay - they don't pay so haven't a clue how someone struggling to survive just wants to see their local team.

Moonster - seems  the same shit everywhere.No doubt someone will now correct me.

Imagine we might struggle on Tuesday now - given we have one fit centre half plus the efforts put in last night. I would mix it up slightly.

Dumbarton fans - how is your pre season going? Surely you won't be as bad this year in this cup.....

Just now, dafcburty said:

"We started Pre-Season with only 4 players" says Annan Assistant as Galabankies prepare for BetFred Cup opener

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/07/15/we-started-pre-season-with-only-4-players-says-annan-assistant-as-galabankies-prepare-for-betfred-cup-opener/

Puzzled by this bit:

"Dumbarton are already in the Championship and will be a hard team to beat – they have had a nucleus of a squad for a number of seasons now and they have added to that"

He was a scout for St Mirren, so surely he will have noticed that we lost our first choice goalkeeper, two centre-backs, left-back, left-winger, deep centre mid, attacking centre-mid, right-winger and number 10! In fact only David Smith and Stuart Carswell started our final game of the season, and are still with us - and they only joined in June '16 and January '17 respectively!

Good interview though mate, I'm quite looking forward to watching Annan for the first time in years when they come to the Rock.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Imagine we might struggle on Tuesday now - given we have one fit centre half plus the efforts put in last night. I would mix it up slightly.

Dumbarton fans - how is your pre season going? Surely you won't be as bad this year in this cup.....

We beat Partick Thistle 2-1 on Tuesday, playing Clydebank today.

We need a few more players tbh, a signing announcement is expected today.

I'd stick with mainly the same team although with a couple of tweaks.

Hart

Geggan Adams Higgins Boyle

McDaid Crawford Docherty Forrest

Moffat Moore

Should be a good enough team to win but obviously Adams playing at centre half is a hit or miss.

Archived