Group D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/07/2017 at 06:33, Poet of the Macabre said:

That keeper looks like an also ran from an off-brand game of 'Guess Who?'

I honestly don't know what your problem is with this? The Mo are  a League 2 side, though with ambitions it seems to play at a higher level (the Highlands). If their players want to earn a bit of extra cash modelling for Hasbro or whoever, as a part-time club, I don't see why people should have any issues with this.

Always have a laugh at crowd wanking but this is funnier than most occaisions.

Absolutely nobody doing that though, it was a lot poorer than usual fwiw but it's the same right across the board and for every club

Looking forward to Tuesday now, be a good test

We have 5 points remember? Also think Hibs goal difference may be incorrect?

I do enjoy the extended coverage popping up recently of the lower leagues by the way not just from yourself but from other places too, good luck in your efforts.

15 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

We have 5 points remember? Also think Hibs goal difference may be incorrect?

I do enjoy the extended coverage popping up recently of the lower leagues by the way not just from yourself but from other places too, good luck in your efforts.

Thanks for the kind words, greatly appreciated. My apologies for the mistakes with the league table, now fixed. 

15 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

1 up and missed a pen

1-1 now. We decided to stop defending and Arbroath scored from a quick short corner. Boyle has missed several 1v1s with the keeper as you'd expect. 

Edit: 2-1 actually. Porteous just scored. 

Hibs pace upfront is absolutely fucking us by the way. Lightning. We've actually had a couple of decent chances, could've had 2 more...

But Hibs looking very strong and deservedly 2-1 up, if we score again I'll be happy and if we keep it below 4 I'll be delighted.

Really wish Hibs had put out a weaker side, they're looking good

1-1 now. We decided to stop defending and Arbroath scored from a quick short corner. Boyle has missed several 1v1s with the keeper as you'd expect. 
Edit: 2-1 actually. Porteous just scored. 

Boyle only had 1 1 on 1 didn't he?

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Boyle only had 1 1 on 1 didn't he?

f**k knows, m9. I'm only going off of what I've been reading elsewhere. Hope you got a programme, your favourite sexy ginger is the cover star. 

f**k knows, m9. I'm only going off of what I've been reading elsewhere. Hope you got a programme, your favourite sexy ginger is the cover star. 

Aye you've had chances but Boyles and pen the only sitters

2 headers we've lost its fucking infuriating playing against a really good team and losing headed goals

Archived