Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

Muirheads movement, effort and general play isn’t good enough. In his defence though, he is too isolated at times.

Connelly has scored our goal of the season so far and has a bit about him. However he’s just turned 17 and in recent sub appearances he doesn’t seem ready for senior football yet.

Tough ask to pitch 2 teenagers in a side struggling at the wrong end of the table.

Reilly is 20 plays midfield and forward. Ex Rangers and Hamilton.
Hornby is 19 and a defender.

Only played as a defender and midfielder for us, think he will be a good signing didn’t get much of a chance but looked a good player when he did get on the pitch.

Reilly is 20 plays midfield and forward. Ex Rangers and Hamilton.
Hornby is 19 and a defender.

Hornby played a couple of games for Forfar, left back, scored a great free kick and played the 90 down in a win at Ayr but then the following week he scored a brutal OG at Raith before being hooked at HT.

Maybe ask the Forfar fans how he got on? Obviously won’t be up against sides anywhere near as good as Raith or Ayr in League 2 so could be a decent signing. Better than Rutherford surely.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Tough ask to pitch 2 teenagers in a side struggling at the wrong end of the table.

Reilly is a good player mate hope he does well for yous he has electric pace and always did well the games he played in pretty sure most east fife fans would agree 

23 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

To score goals. Lots have players have been picked up from the Juniors and gone on to score goals so not such a crazy signing. 

He's lightweight and absolutely guff. It's far easier to score goals in a league I have mates playing in for fucksake. 

It looks from big, and I think I'm justified in using the term big, Aidan Malone's Twitter that he'll fit right in at Central Park. I might drop him a follow and see if he's got any tips for this weekend. #Cowdenbet

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

Reilly is a good player mate hope he does well for yous he has electric pace and always did well the games he played in pretty sure most east fife fans would agree 

I was talking about our two young forwards who have been playing this season. 

EF fans seem to rate Reilly so hopefully it works out:)

2 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

He's lightweight and absolutely guff. It's far easier to score goals in a league I have mates playing in for fucksake. 

It looks from big, and I think I'm justified in using the term big, Aidan Malone's Twitter that he'll fit right in at Central Park. I might drop him a follow and see if he's got any tips for this weekend. #Cowdenbet

You have:o:lol:

I would agree it would be an easier league to score in there is a huge gap between the top and bottom of the LL.  Suppose his career highlight will be that hat trick against Berwick:lol:

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I was talking about our two young forwards who have been playing this season. 

EF fans seem to rate Reilly so hopefully it works out:)

No problem just thought I would drop u some info lol think he will do well for yous as you said we all rated highly 

Archived