Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine some sad individual watching that then posting it.
Thought we had got rid of the Arbroath trolls.

I actually remembered it... I'd had a nosey of who he was at the time after the Berwick game, then as soon as I saw his name appear on here the open goal miss against Elgin came back too. He's the only Hawick player I know tbf.

Hopefully he's doing more of that for Cowden next year.

You's are in talks with John Sweeney, was not bad for us a few year ago he dropped down to juniors by choice but looking to get into senior footy again 

Midfielder?

2 hours ago, Fitbawmadd said:

Looks decent but it is Berwick, who are rotten season on season.

The boy scored from a decent cross, and then a well weighted through pass. We weren't capable of either of those last season.

1 hour ago, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

Aye great leadership, can now and again score a screamer of a goal.. League Two is his level but is a good squad player, could have done with him last season to be honest 

Seriously, John Sweeney? One of the most undisciplined midfielder we have had. Not in terms of temperament but in actually doing a job in the middle of the park..total headless chicken! Did score a few belters I give you that .

42 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Seriously, John Sweeney? One of the most undisciplined midfielder we have had. Not in terms of temperament but in actually doing a job in the middle of the park..total headless chicken! Did score a few belters I give you that .

Here we go again! We could sign Messi and someone would pop up to tell us how hopeless he was.

Archived