Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

Aye we missed slightly better chances but as you say Annan had theirs as well not as one sided as 316 was thinking. A draw was the least we deserved as Aberdeen Cowden pointed out we lost a goal at a bad time but didn't let the heads go down, it was the 1st time we have comeback from losing a goal this season!

Clyde away too but that was gifted.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye the time wasting from Annan was hilarious. It pretty much started right after they scored. Very strange behaviour. Their keeper was in the rut of moving very slowly which probably stopped him getting to Kyle Miller's shot.

Did the same last weekend at links park.Goalkeeper was fucking around at every opportunity helmet of a man.

On 18 November 2017 at 17:38, The Minertaur said:

It's true. He was sitting in front of me at the game. He was kicking every ball and screaming advice at the team at times. He's signed as a player and a coach. Just left Karlsruhe who I think are in the second division.

He is on a coaching course ( UEFA A- license) with a mate of mine. If true that's he is signed, that's afresh signing. He ran the show in all the coaching sessions that involved lots of current SPL and premier league players. He is a cracking coach too.

14 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

On paper, Mark Fotheringham must be an outstanding signing for any team in this league. Still only 34 too so got another few years left in him. Trying not to get too excited after the Chris Turner saga though.

Think Fotheringham is an excellent addition to both the squad and coaching personnel. 

I have as impressed with him just sitting in the stand last week with his passion and celebrating with the chairman when we equalised last week. You all know how I like a bit of passion :thumsup2at the football. 

Seriously though think Bollan is shrewd about his business in terms of getting a professional set up at the club bringing in a good mix for his backroom team. 

Any word if he can obtain Stewart Campbell still probably asking too much as these are all costs at the end of the day. 

22 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

On paper, Mark Fotheringham must be an outstanding signing for any team in this league. Still only 34 too so got another few years left in him. Trying not to get too excited after the Chris Turner saga though.

While we Mo fans are for a change 'living a dream,' (well by our standards anyway) you Cowden lads must be living a nightmare. Genuinely hope things start to look up for you 'cos I know what it's like.

Archived