Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucked out the cup 2 years running by non league pish.

we really are at a hyge low point.

was there even 200 at the game? Only a tenner or fiver to get in so it's not the cost. We must have lost money hosting that game.

the fans who did go are all full of doom and gloom. Dangerous times 

22 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

Fucked out the cup 2 years running by non league pish.

we really are at a hyge low point.

was there even 200 at the game? Only a tenner or fiver to get in so it's not the cost. We must have lost money hosting that game.

the fans who did go are all full of doom and gloom. Dangerous times 

251 but that takes into account comps which you have to give out with it being a Scottish Cup tie, plus EK would get 40% of the gate so not much money to be made. 

Twice in 61 years we have been beaten at home by a non league side and the same bloody one.

20 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Had some bad seasons but we always managed to find a goal scorer even in the "lean" seasons. 

I know we don't have a goal scorer. But surely some b*****d must be able to put the ball in the net once in a while. We are a joke (again)

Nothing in the game but a silly mistake yet again costs us the game.

East Kilbride are route 1 hoofball but they know how to play it so good luck to them. I fear we will see them again in May.

just hope that piece of shit Strachan is knee capped by his drug supplier by then. Can't stand to see scum like him celebrating when he should be in a jail cell rotting.

Nothing in the game but a silly mistake yet again costs us the game.
East Kilbride are route 1 hoofball but they know how to play it so good luck to them. I fear we will see them again in May.
just hope that piece of shit Strachan is knee capped by his drug supplier by then. Can't stand to see scum like him celebrating when he should be in a jail cell rotting.

Fu jinf4 meh

Archived