Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

4 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Swann and Rumsby signed.

Swann a regular next season for me. Strong and skillful and willing to take people on.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Swann and Rumsby signed.

Are they all in an orderly queue waiting to enter Locke's office to sign up again? With an update every twenty minutes or so informing us who has signed and who has left.

2 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Brilliant draw in the league cup

Aye apart from the 2 Edinburgh sides the 2 Dundee sides are the next best thing along with the Rovers, Gary Locke's Cowden to beat the Rovers would be funny:lol: Hope to f**k Buckie's at home.

Aye apart from the 2 Edinburgh sides the 2 Dundee sides are the next best thing along with the Rovers, Gary Locke's Cowden to beat the Rovers would be funny:lol: Hope to f**k Buckie's at home.

No you don't, you want that at viccy park on a Saturday afternoon. Great away day

Just now, surely not! said:

No you don't, you want that at viccy park on a Saturday afternoon. Great away day

Not the best to get to, been there before anyway, knowing our luck we'll be away there midweek!

3 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

No chance. Away day please. A game I'd make emoji38.png

The only reason I hope we are at home is because its a pisser of a place to get to. Think the nearest train station would be Elgin!! Your a jinx anyway so hope its at CP:P

Superb cup draw. Would be wanting an away day at Buckie either way! Chance to tick another ground off the list.

Ideally Buckie and a Dundee team away. Raith and the other Dundee team at home. 

2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Superb cup draw. Would be wanting an away day at Buckie either way! Chance to tick another ground off the list.

Ideally Buckie and a Dundee team away. Raith and the other Dundee team at home. 

I thought you may have been at the PSF at Buckie in 2001 with your old man when Doug Rougvie played for them as a trialist?

25 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I thought you may have been at the PSF at Buckie in 2001 with your old man when Doug Rougvie played for them as a trialist?

Ah f**k I was hahaha! JP Burns burst his nose open an Doug wanted to kill him. 

Just now, Muzza81 said:

Ah f**k I was hahaha! JP Burns burst his nose open an Doug wanted to kill him. 

Couldn't remember who burst his nose. Rougvie got a fair bit of stick from the Cowden fans that day:lol: We played at Fraserburgh the next day, was when Kirky was manager just after we got promoted.

33 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Couldn't remember who burst his nose. Rougvie got a fair bit of stick from the Cowden fans that day:lol: We played at Fraserburgh the next day, was when Kirky was manager just after we got promoted.

Aye I was there too. Sure I was also at a game v Forres? Might have been part of the wee tour we did up there. Played Clachs at well as part of that. 

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

Aye I was there too. Sure I was also at a game v Forres? Might have been part of the wee tour we did up there. Played Clachs at well as part of that. 

We played up that way a lot of times in the 90s and early noughties. Played both Clach and Forres but that was in other years. 

15 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Biggest news of the summer - bluebell has had a makeover!

He's basically a Smurf cow emoji38.png

Liam done a sponsored walk across the Forth Bridge a few month's ago to raise money for Bluebell's makeover.

Archived