Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Number 8 was robbie buchanan all trialists from
The bench were from under 20s last season i think

All the guys on the bench were from the 20s apart from the keeper.

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

You've dodged a bullet with that knob Locke that's for sure.

He'll be sitting in his living room belting out Hearts songs as we speak. No interest in any club except Hearts.

He done a good job for us in his short time. We looked doomed for the LL when he took over and kept us in the SPFL so i'm sure all Cowden fans will be thankful for what he done.

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

He done a good job for us in his short time. We looked doomed for the LL when he took over and kept us in the SPFL so i'm sure all Cowden fans will be thankful for what he done.

Shocked, but I suppose we should be getting used to stuff like this.

And the season hasn't even started.

He started off well for us as well. He would have ruined you in time so best for you guys and him that he quit while ahead.

Disappointed not to see him back at Stark's in the cup match though.

I was feeling quite encouraged after today's game till that bolt from the blue about Locke. I thought all the young lads acquitted themselves well, the trialist keeper had one brilliant stop and Josh looked pacy Sharp and direct.Difficult to know how strong the QOS side was though  so not getting carried away but still some grounds for hope.

Archived