Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

We could do worse but we don't need another centre half.  We've got Pyper, Syme, Rumsby and Leslie as back up if needed.
If there is any money available I think we all know it's attacking players we need in!

EDIT - unless you're suggesting we sign Pat as a striker.  I'm all for this.

The white Armand Oné. Sure his shorts will still be kicking about.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Met Bill McTavish at a reunion of our 1970 promotion winning squad, he was in charge of the reserve side which won the East of Scotland League that year.

Is there some comment about Bill McTavish as can't see anything? Wasn't it Wattie Robertson rather than
Bill who was at the reunion?

We agree we think Blyth is a bigger s**g-heap than Coatbridge or Leith or Colwyn Bay, F**k The F*****g Hereford FC Oh Ps: And P*****k W*****e Are S***y B*****s, Till They Die We know We're There're S****y B******s Till They Die! Repeat Over So Many F*****g Times Over, Nah Sorry I don't care less about what they think a trip to Carlisle Or Scunthorpe Or Elgin Is Worth It But A Trip To Or Stornoway  Or Fraserburgh  Brechin , I wanted The Summer Trip To Be To Stenhousemuir!

What a foul post.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Jimmy Nicholl to be new assistant manager at Rangers :lol:

Don’t laugh too loudly Andy he might be able to do us a favour with a loan deal. 

Never had an issue with Nicholl at Cowden despite his shortcomings towards the end and will always cherish the fact he gave us Hibs Rangers and Hearts to play. 

He struggled towards the end yes and it was dissapointing to be relegated in the manner that we did and he should have stepped down in the build up but he still managed to take it to the last game of the season against an extremely competitive championship. 

However like Billy Brown think Nicholl would be an excellent number two at that level and good for man management in the dressing room. 

Just don't let him pick the tactics at tynecastle lol 

Good luck to the man.  I think  he should also be remembered for the positives at Cowdenbeath not just the negatives. 

Jimmy Nichol had a very difficult job when we lost Stewart and Hemmings. Over 40 goals between them when we finished 2nd bottom. It was very close at the bottom when we went down and I thought we were unfortunate. He did make a few strange decisions I do concede but who doesn’t when the pressures on. Good luck to him I say.

4 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

Don’t laugh too loudly Andy he might be able to do us a favour with a loan deal. 

Never had an issue with Nicholl at Cowden despite his shortcomings towards the end and will always cherish the fact he gave us Hibs Rangers and Hearts to play. 

He struggled towards the end yes and it was dissapointing to be relegated in the manner that we did and he should have stepped down in the build up but he still managed to take it to the last game of the season against an extremely competitive championship. 

However like Billy Brown think Nicholl would be an excellent number two at that level and good for man management in the dressing room. 

Just don't let him pick the tactics at tynecastle lol 

Good luck to the man.  I think  he should also be remembered for the positives at Cowdenbeath not just the negatives. 

I was laughing more at Rangers appointing a struggling Falkirk's assistant manager as theirs rather than Jimmy. 

Always got on with Jimmy as OneCowden points out Hemmings and Stewart were hard to replace and it was just on the last  day we went down and he did keep us up the previous year. 

Amazes me that Jimmy Nicholl gets these gigs in  Scottish football.  He is a pish coach and manager evident in his 2 spells with us.  Wasted the budget on rubbish signed off you tube. He's the man to blame for our current plight. He will offer nothing to Rangers. 

Archived