Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blair Malcolm joined on a 30-day loan from Ross County.

He tends to play on the left side of the pitch, usually left-back but he joined as a midfielder I think.  He's right-footed.  He's an okay player at the level he was at - I've seen him a fair bit for the u20s and he seems to be a good team player, but without anything particularly standing out about his game so far.

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

He tends to play on the left side of the pitch, usually left-back but he joined as a midfielder I think.  He's right-footed.  He's an okay player at the level he was at - I've seen him a fair bit for the u20s and he seems to be a good team player, but without anything particularly standing out about his game so far.

Promising. Good to see some early action. GB's representatives on earth have already been watching Cowden.

Well, this is encouraging. I was expecting some additions in January so this is good we seem to be tackling the issues quickly. Well one for now anyway.

Blair is a Clyde fan, it’ll be extremely pleasing when he scores own goal after own goal on to send Cowdenbeath adrift at the bottom.

Jesting aside, he’s a great lad and I hope he does well for you (except against Clyde obviously).

Archived