Preseasonwatch 2017-18

HibeeJibee

35 minutes ago, bpek said:

Kilwinning rangers 0-3 Bsc Glasgow

The boys really upped their game tonight and worked hard for the win. Goals from Spencer Brown, Martin Grehan and Jack Smith only told part of the story. Martin had a cracking headed goal ruled out for offside and Jack who came off the bench in the second half could have had hat-trick. Ryan Marshall in goals followed up a fine performance on Saturday against Kelty Hearts with another fine display tonight. There were strong performances all over the park and I'm sure the lads have given the manager plenty to think about before the next game. We go again on Friday against Formartine at Benburbs New Tinto Park ko 8pm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Aguerooooo said:

Thanks

That's a fair scudding. Daz Kerr coat be on a shoogly peg soon

Shoogly peg?  Don't think so. Only five Star players played in this match and rest made up by the home side. Match was arranged at the end of last season and unfortunately majority of players who agreed to play have since moved on. Most new players unable to go on three day trip, plus a couple of last minute withdrawals, meant this was more of a Star XI than the actual Star team.  

10 hours ago, bpek said:

Bsc Glasgow 2-2 Formartine

BSC goals came from a superb free kick on the edge of the box from Steve Murray and a second half strike from Jack Smith. We looked comfortable up until the last 20 minutes when a number of substitutes ( I presume to give some of the fringe players a chance) allowed Formartine back into the game with 2 late goals. BSC now look ready to me and I think the start of the new season cannot come quick enough.

2 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

BSC goals came from a superb free kick on the edge of the box from Steve Murray and a second half strike from Jack Smith. We looked comfortable up until the last 20 minutes when a number of substitutes ( I presume to give some of the fringe players a chance) allowed Formartine back into the game with 2 late goals. BSC now look ready to me and I think the start of the new season cannot come quick enough.

I note the Formartine twitter described it as a good result against a "decent" BSC team. Damning with faint praise :lol:

Can't wait for this season to get going now. Looks like several sides have added quality to the ranks, the Lowland just gets stronger and stronger...

I'm no convinced about us. I think you'll beat us on opening day.

35 minutes ago, Jute said:

Spartans 1-1 Brora. Guthrie with the goal for Spartans. Game played in a monsoon. Great advert for summer football.

I had thought about this one Jute but with the pissing rain just went to Dunfermline instead:lol:

Archived