Fernieside 0-5 Tynecastle
Abbey Vale ?-? Hole in the Wa'
LTHV 3-0 Hearts XI
Upper Annandale 2-1 Peebles

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Leith pulled out of the EK game at the last minute. I believe there was a hastily arranged game against EK Thistle played instead?

I had the EK Thistle game in the listing but neither club has tweeted a result. Hopefully they did get a game otherwise they may be going into the SPFL League Cup section fairly cold - and they start home v Hamilton, then away v QotS. Only other friendly I can see listed for them is home v Celtic XI next weekend.

Gretna 2008 2-0 Mid Annandale
Spartans 1-0 East Fife
Dumfries YMCA 7-0 Morton Ams
Lochar Thistle 14-1 Dumfries Athletic

Some of these Dumfries/Stewartry amateurs must be pretty awful if they're having these sort of scorelines put past them be the likes of Lochar, Dumfries and Upper Annandale!

Burntisand v Pumpherston tomorrow joins the list as does Edinburgh Utd v Ormiston in Tuesday.

Threave was leading Palmerston 1-0.

18 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Gretna 2008 2-0 Mid Annandale
Spartans 1-0 East Fife
Dumfries YMCA 7-0 Morton Ams
Lochar Thistle 14-1 Dumfries Athletic

Some of these Dumfries/Stewartry amateurs must be pretty awful if they're having these sort of scorelines put past them be the likes of Lochar, Dumfries and Upper Annandale!

Burntisand v Pumpherston tomorrow joins the list as does Edinburgh Utd v Ormiston in Tuesday.

Threave was leading Palmerston 1-0.

Lochar are putting together a team capable of challenging at the top of south league. Signed two regulars starters from Dalbeattie Star among other good signings. That scoreline comes as no suprise, however I don't see what good playing a team of that calibre has done them.

Lochar are putting together a team capable of challenging at the top of south league. Signed two regulars starters from Dalbeattie Star among other good signings. That scoreline comes as no suprise, however I don't see what good playing a team of that calibre has done them.

Pitch was booked in advance but the opposition had cancelled a few days earlier. With the other stronger amateur sides already pencilled in for games we were very limited on a replacement. So were thankful for Dumfries Athletic's offer to play instead of cancelling the pitch. The scoreline however does make the game look a little pointless.

Good run out for the Welfare tonight with a mixture of 1st team and U20s playing. 8 changes at half time. 

Great place to visit - Peebles have the park in great nick down there. 

33 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Ive seen the following result being posted:

The Rangers 1 - 2 Tynecastle.

Apparently 6 first team players were involved.

Tynie are probably a better side than Progres to be fair:lol: It was an og for the Rangers goal as well apparently.

Archived