Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

I’m sure it was 1-0 but we were well on top by that time but can see how Dalry when they play win most weeks 

not a bad side at all and manager likes a blether at side of the park 

Watched them earlier in the season and thought their defence was by far the best in the ADR. What two defenders were injured? and who was red carded?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, sixty61 said:

McGowan and Lochhead injured and Brown two yellows.

Thank you. It is good to see someone on this forum who answers a straight forward question without malice

5 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

It’s a win today which it should have been but second half performance was not good enough after playing well first half and creating loads of chances 

we are no good enough just to stroll games against anyone 

Surely muirkirk deserve the slightest bit credit...

thought muirkirk were better team in second half . really don't understand why they are bottom of there league all credit to them some really good players, excellent goalkeeper and no 6 put in great shift anyone know where he came from ? 

7 hours ago, andy 1 said:

thought muirkirk were better team in second half . really don't understand why they are bottom of there league all credit to them some really good players, excellent goalkeeper and no 6 put in great shift anyone know where he came from ? 

Thanks Andy, when i took over in october we kept 2 players and had to rebuild the whole team and with weather etc weve only played a handful of games. All the boys are signed up til the end of next season and ill add more over the summer so hopefully we start to kick on a bit. Some real quality in the squad just need a chance to gel together. The number 6 was one of the players i brought from Newmains, hes on a 40 year deal lol. Well done to Darvel, had a good chat with their gaffer after the game and hes a decent guy. Even their mad  supporter was good value didnt think id cope with two weeks in a row of him after standing near him at Dalry last week lol

2 hours ago, kevinmuirhead said:

Thanks Andy, when i took over in october we kept 2 players and had to rebuild the whole team and with weather etc weve only played a handful of games. All the boys are signed up til the end of next season and ill add more over the summer so hopefully we start to kick on a bit. Some real quality in the squad just need a chance to gel together. The number 6 was one of the players i brought from Newmains, hes on a 40 year deal lol. Well done to Darvel, had a good chat with their gaffer after the game and hes a decent guy. Even their mad  supporter was good value didnt think id cope with two weeks in a row of him after standing near him at Dalry last week lol

It’s aw about the banter mate good luck for the rest of the season and I’m sure playing like that you will pick up some victories 

Archived