Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

5 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

What’s the script next season with promotion? Obv this season top 4 go up n 2 in playoffs. I can’t see that being the same next season. Probs Darvels best chance to get out this league was this season.

Certainly won’t become any easier from now on in 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What’s the script next season with promotion? Obv this season top 4 go up n 2 in playoffs. I can’t see that being the same next season. Probs Darvels best chance to get out this league was this season.

Thats why they punted the manager for this yin, whos a hunner times better, and signed better players apparently

Hate to see the boys on this bad run still think they will turn it around, but I agree with ubidizzy no matter what team u r or what league if u rip out the heart then it goes downhill, new managers obviously have there own view as to how they want to play and what personel they want and the fans when a was there kept saying a bit of quality to bring in will push us on but and this is nothing against the boys that came none of them were better than what we had and couple were inexperienced so when ye see that then to me that spells trouble. They can play great football but I'm afraid in this game u hardly get the chance to play pretty football and looking at the squad u couldn't pick a player who will bully other teams players n make it hard n I'm sure most will agree u need that. I hope Darvel stay up as I love the club, committee, players, fans etc but it's worrying now

The results don’t lie but imo with a few more additions in close season we could be good enough to go up. What would happen if we got up is another story. Youse deserved the result today and I hope we will meet again next season in this league. All the best.

Haven’t you already signed this squad up for next season? Or is that more garbage from the leg end?

15 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Hate to see the boys on this bad run still think they will turn it around, but I agree with ubidizzy no matter what team u r or what league if u rip out the heart then it goes downhill, new managers obviously have there own view as to how they want to play and what personel they want and the fans when a was there kept saying a bit of quality to bring in will push us on but and this is nothing against the boys that came none of them were better than what we had and couple were inexperienced so when ye see that then to me that spells trouble. They can play great football but I'm afraid in this game u hardly get the chance to play pretty football and looking at the squad u couldn't pick a player who will bully other teams players n make it hard n I'm sure most will agree u need that. I hope Darvel stay up as I love the club, committee, players, fans etc but it's worrying now

Pal we have no one who will bully and that is the heart of the problem , we need experienced juniors who have been over the course and alongside what we have we could be a right good team , I’m no changing my mind on that , we will be safe aw right and fortunately we are in cup duty next couple of weeks to hopefully get a couple of wins and get some confidence back as right now that’s all it is 

Pal we have no one who will bully and that is the heart of the problem , we need experienced juniors who have been over the course and alongside what we have we could be a right good team , I’m no changing my mind on that , we will be safe aw right and fortunately we are in cup duty next couple of weeks to hopefully get a couple of wins and get some confidence back as right now that’s all it is 
Aye definitely needing some confidence. A agree need experience. But good players there so no much needed n hopefully there's a turnaround in fortunes before the end of the season

12 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:
17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye definitely needing some confidence. A agree need experience. But good players there so no much needed n hopefully there's a turnaround in fortunes before the end of the season

Cheers kp and hope u get another league winners medal pal 

Certainly won’t become any easier from now on in 

It is top 3 go up next season. But although with 4 up and 2 play offs spots too a lot of teams have eye on potential promotion this season. Next season could in theory be easier as top 16 teams in West will be in Super Premier so to finish 3rd in Super First you are the 19th best team, plus Clydebank will move too so may be 4 automatically up again!

48 minutes ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

Haven’t you already signed this squad up for next season? Or is that more garbage from the leg end?

Yes most of the squad have signed up which imo is good . We haven’t signed experienced juniors who have been there and done it in the higher leagues. The new management have brought in good footballers and there is nothing wrong with that but experience is now what we need. That will not be done this season as we will have enough to stay up but hopefully the manager sees what we are lacking and will address it pre season.

26 minutes ago, Shannon said:

It is top 3 go up next season. But although with 4 up and 2 play offs spots too a lot of teams have eye on potential promotion this season. Next season could in theory be easier as top 16 teams in West will be in Super Premier so to finish 3rd in Super First you are the 19th best team, plus Clydebank will move too so may be 4 automatically up again!

Looks like 6 from 7 now and ur mob seem to have the momentum just now , that’s aw I need to put the tin lid on this season ha 

Yes most of the squad have signed up which imo is good . We haven’t signed experienced juniors who have been there and done it in the higher leagues. The new management have brought in good footballers and there is nothing wrong with that but experience is now what we need. That will not be done this season as we will have enough to stay up but hopefully the manager sees what we are lacking and will address it pre season.

Is there relegations out this league this season?

Archived