Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did you check it to see if it was real?he,s fae achinleck remember.[emoji38]

Let's hope for another enjoyable season and an increase in attendance at Recreation Park.

Aye, a checked it when a got hame n it was 10 talbot points to use at games [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Darvel Dave said:

You would think so but the rumour I heard is that he says he doesn't have it after been given it

Terrible from a man in his position to say he had it in his safe and then say he gave it to a committee man and it never to see the light of day again especially when it means so much to a family 

Valley boy / football crazy 09 will have an excuse as he always does when Darvel do something wrong in his opinion he comes on here and slates Darvel when we try and do something right he looks on the negative side very surprised with this as he keeps saying he always had and still has Darvel in his heart 

6 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

Valley boy / football crazy 09 will have an excuse as he always does when Darvel do something wrong in his opinion he comes on here and slates Darvel when we try and do something right he looks on the negative side very surprised with this as he keeps saying he always had and still has Darvel in his heart 

Didn’t realise I had opened up a can of worms. My dad just wanted to see some photos. If the ex chairman has these he should get them back ASAP. 

Great comeback. Who are you directing all this stuff to if it's none of my business? I was interested in Murray and all the other boys for the entire time they were at darvel. I will remain interested in every one of them long after they hang up their boots. I also think that a club should protect its good name and as I have an interest in darvel and some other clubs, it follows I am interested in their reputation.

You can't argue with an idiot [emoji348] [emoji23]

Good for you big man. I don't think anyone is having a go at the team though. I think the constant talk of cash and back to back promotions has attracted a lot of banter but the banter (and insults) are aimed at a few posters who, through their position or influence in the club, should know better. If you can get the few idiots to stop their attacks on Murray and others, and the team can get a couple of results under their belt. normal service could be resumed. If not, I fear that you will be exposed to this shite for the rest of the season.  
What might help is for the wee pie heid and his hanger-ons to get themselves a P.R. man and a large dose of humility.

Thought the PR man was Darrell Bellend [emoji23] [emoji348]

12 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

What chairman Jim? Wee john?

12 hours ago, Darvel Dave said:

Previous chairman

11 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Oh rite, surely that belongs to the club? Mibbae it has slipped his mind and he will hand it in to the nearest Brownings the bakers for safe keeping.

10 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

Terrible from a man in his position to say he had it in his safe and then say he gave it to a committee man and it never to see the light of day again especially when it means so much to a family 

10 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

4 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Didn’t realise I had opened up a can of worms. My dad just wanted to see some photos. If the ex chairman has these he should get them back ASAP. 

just you follow the script m8,you will never upset a man who kept YOUR club going,when no one wanted it.

6 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

just you follow the script m8,you will never upset a man who kept YOUR club going,when no one wanted it.

but hes upset a family that are darvel thru and thru and have been long before he apperared on the scene , hes been thanked numerous times for keeping darvel going , what else you want us to do give him a knighthood ? 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

but hes upset a family that are darvel thru and thru and have been long before he apperared on the scene , hes been thanked numerous times for keeping darvel going , what else you want us to do give him a knighthood ? 

sorry about the book m8,just thought it strange to bring it up now,him and a lot of other people helped out,no knighthood reqd,mibby a wee day out in your hospitality tent will be enough,as you make friends where ever you go,send the big man a hug,:wub:

35 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

My dad was one who kept the club going through hard times as well, before the previous chairman came along. The club went through hard times before the Neil Mcpherson era but maybe you don’t know about that.

Archived