Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

And what ? 

And what?  When Darvel won the adl I seen you following John Gall around and telling him only about six of these players are good enough to play in the next division to get promotion. You also didn't think Paddy didn't have the contacts or experience for it. Everyone has an opinion but following the chairman around telling him clearly had an affect on his decisions whether they were right or wrong. So at least the team will know where the chairman's ideas come from.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, offside said:

And what?  When Darvel won the adl I seen you following John Gall around and telling him only about six of these players are good enough to play in the next division to get promotion. You also didn't think Paddy didn't have the contacts or experience for it. Everyone has an opinion but following the chairman around telling him clearly had an affect on his decisions whether they were right or wrong. So at least the team will know where the chairman's ideas come from.

Aye were u following me around like to listen in ? 

And if u knew John Gall which u clearly don’t he listens to no one 

he’s big enough and daft enough to make his own decisions 

and seeing as ur clearly interested in all things Darvel our new £10 pm lottery will be up and running for new season , another one of my brainwaves feel free to join :whistle

40 minutes ago, pheasant plucker said:

Good backing for Darvel at Beith last night but don’t really think they outnumbered the home support. Reckon the shiny new blue & white scarves that were freshly distributed caught the eye. Now folded up and back in the packets for next season emoji39.png

Must have been close to outnumber beith. Plenty of supporters there with no colours on, ex players from 20 years ago, people from every valley town. Great to see and yes the scarves will be away till the ardagh and then we will probably need more when the promotion push is in full swing. Big things happening doon the brae on and off the park.

30 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

and seeing as ur clearly interested in all things Darvel our new £10 pm lottery will be up and running for new season , another one of my brainwaves feel free to join :whistle

He’s actually no very big.

21 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Disappointing end to the season but outclassed by the premiership champions is nothing to be ashamed off but we are a club who want to build on that and with the improvements due at recreation park over the summer and with the support growing week on week we just need 3 or 4 experienced juniors and I expect us to be challenging for promotion next season 

i for one are looking forward to it 

Three Or Four Experienced Juniors you Say? Same Story again Change The Record Pal,You Had The Chance to Sign Experienced Big Name Junior Players When You Shafted Your Last Managment Team,Where Did You Get Players From,ADL And Amature Teams,Ex Pro Youth Boys,A wee Trip To Bonnyton comming up.:whistle

46 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

He walked past me a number of times shadowed by you so really wasn't hard to hear you saying all but 6 were not good enough. The team had just done what no other Darvel team had done in 50 years and you were wanting all but 6 gone. How did that work out? As for John of course he listens to people's opinions, it's ludicrous to say otherwise. Oh no thanks I don't gamble 

1 minute ago, offside said:

He walked past me a number of times shadowed by you so really wasn't hard to hear you saying all but 6 were not good enough. The team had just done what no other Darvel team had done in 50 years and you were wanting all but 6 gone. How did that work out? As for John of course he listens to people's opinions, it's ludicrous to say otherwise. Oh no thanks I don't gamble 

Well I was right we finished mid table and if we had signed what I thought we needed at start of the season we would have went up , no really hard to work out 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Well I was right we finished mid table and if we had signed what I thought we needed at start of the season we would have went up , no really hard to work out 

Paddy was shafted when you were sitting mid table anyway so no improvement. Who's to say he wouldn't have been able to bring in what you thought you needed. He tried to sign talbots ex captain and had him convinced to come until it was scuppered due to no fault of Paddy's. Soon after a good friend of the ex captain left talbot and would have joined him at Darvel. So you finished in no better position than when Paddy was sacked.

6 minutes ago, offside said:

Put Your Pension On It Pal,

Ohh,Wait A Minute If Darvel Legend Is involved Dont Bother.;)

2 minutes ago, offside said:

Paddy was shafted when you were sitting mid table anyway so no improvement. Who's to say he wouldn't have been able to bring in what you thought you needed. He tried to sign talbots ex captain and had him convinced to come until it was scuppered due to no fault of Paddy's. Soon after a good friend of the ex captain left talbot and would have joined him at Darvel. So you finished in no better position than when Paddy was sacked.

And got to the semis of the west so let’s build on it and took 200 to Beith on a Monday night , I know u want us to fail but we won’t but thanks for ur input , keeps the summer going 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

And got to the semis of the west so let’s build on it and took 200 to Beith on a Monday night , I know u want us to fail but we won’t but thanks for ur input , keeps the summer going 

Once again you got it wrong. I have never once stated I want Darvel to fail as it makes absolutely no difference to me. Aye 200 to Beith you say, well if the unfortunate happened and Darvel ended up in the same situation they once were then see how many of your fans stand like I did with maybe another four or five supporters come rain or shine shouting the team on. 

37 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Your No Very Gid Wae Numbers Are You Pal,Hope You Are Not In A Job Where You Need To Work With Numbers?:whistle

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

No Need To Follow You Around Pal,You Can Hear Your Big Gub All Over the Park,Empty Vessels Make The Most Noise,:shutup

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

As much as u want for charity of ur choice big mouth 

Just my opinion if its the same team your keeping with a couple of additions for the new season. The 2nd half of the season Darvel were embarrassing to say the least and will be a harder league next season. Good luck though lol

Archived