Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

5 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

Dont Think So Pal,Spent A lot Of Money To Get Where You Might Have Been Anyway,Only Ones That Have Had A great Season Are The Players,Laughing All The Way To The Bank.:lol:

Aye 10 of them missing the mora aw away to Las Vegas , need to have a word wae our chairman :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye 10 of them missing the mora aw away to Las Vegas , need to have a word wae our chairman :rolleyes:

If The Wee Pie Man Had To Pay Out The promotion Bonus That Was On Offer,They Might Well Be All At Las Vagas,But He Didney,Just Have To Make Do With Benidorm.

Carlisle Last Year There Must Be More Money On Offer,;)

2 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

If The Wee Pie Man Had To Pay Out The promotion Bonus That Was On Offer,They Might Well Be All At Las Vagas,But He Didney,Just Have To Make Do With Benidorm.

Carlisle Last Year There Must Be More Money On Offer,;)

Wtf did they have a syndicated lottery win. 10 x Las Vegas would bankrupt East Ayrshire. 

A New Deal is required. 

f**k me it's still all about the DARVEL these boys have done the club and the village well this season staying in the super first, quarters of the Ayrshire, and a chance of being in quarters of the West c'mon the vale [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 15:26, Darvel legend said:

You and the rest take life too seriously , it’s only banter Ffs 

It's only banter when you are giving it out remember, when you get a bit back it's a different story.:blink:

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

No m8 told u before u get the wind ups no many more do , ur one of the better posters on here 

I had a great day, spent it blethering with a guy called Lee West (ground hopper).  Check him on Twitter. Sorry I didn’t get round to the noisy end but even at 80 yards I could here the banter. Once Darvel woke up at HT only one team was going to win and you deserved it. 

Thought the ref had a great game and got every big decision right. My laddie said your players were great, hard and as fair as you can expect. 

My one surprise was Darvel was only 30 mins from were I live in Hamilton. I really need to get out more. 

Good luck in the quarter final and hope to see you all soon. Btw I quite like Kilsyth as well. 

38 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I had a great day, spent it blethering with a guy called Lee West (ground hopper).  Check him on Twitter. Sorry I didn’t get round to the noisy end but even at 80 yards I could here the banter. Once Darvel woke up at HT only one team was going to win and you deserved it. 

Thought the ref had a great game and got every big decision right. My laddie said your players were great, hard and as fair as you can expect. 

My one surprise was Darvel was only 30 mins from were I live in Hamilton. I really need to get out more. 

Good luck in the quarter final and hope to see you all soon. Btw I quite like Kilsyth as well. 

Aye it’s only us that are c***s ha 

Another west quarter final to look forward to Monday 4th June only the mighty talbot stopping us last season , looking forward to welcoming Kirkintilloch to Darvel and should be a really good game , play the way we played first half yesterday we won’t wi but play the way we did second half we have a great chance ,come on the vale 

Archived