Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

Run out of pies b4 half time & shut bar during game, great hospitality at largs! [emoji23][emoji23]
It's illegal to open a bar during a game. Take your dicking and shut it

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn’t think we would win today but very disappointed to get beaten with absolutely no fight shown 
best of luck Largs in semis 
Cheers mate, was good having you down and most fans of yours were great (especially the guys whod clearly been on the drink all morning) [emoji23].

We're in a bit of form now and you seem to have chucked it but don't be disheartened. I'd have said youve overachieved this season and should be proud of the efforts

27 minutes ago, BL2 said:

Cheers mate, was good having you down and most fans of yours were great (especially the guys whod clearly been on the drink all morning) emoji23.png.

We're in a bit of form now and you seem to have chucked it but don't be disheartened. I'd have said youve overachieved this season and should be proud of the efforts

Aye we had good support down as well and very disappointed with that performance but we have stayed up comfortably so we just have to build on it next season 

Aye we had good support down as well and very disappointed with that performance but we have stayed up comfortably so we just have to build on it next season 
I dont think you've anything to be disappointed about on or off the park. Played well in spells but we're hitting a bit of a stride right at the business end.

Guid turn oot a Darvel fans and officials the day - nae a bad crowd for a late-season Ayrshire Cup tie IMO, with the sun too.

23 minutes ago, BL2 said:
2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I dont think you've anything to be disappointed about on or off the park. Played well in spells but we're hitting a bit of a stride right at the business end.

Well u were certainly better than us by a long way and hope yous go up as you are no doubt one of the top 4 teams in the league in fact only second to petershill in my opinion 

we seem to play well every second game at this moment in time which isn’t good enough 

HIGHLIGHTS - positive at least fae oor point a view.
We were 2nd best in all departments yesterday, apart from a day out in the sun i don't think there were any highlights for us, u definitely deserved the victory & good luck in the semi's [emoji1360]

Oh How The Mighty Have Fallen.After All The Embrassing Claims Of Whats Going To Happen Down The Brae.At The End Of The Season You Are Happy To Be Where You Are,Ha Ha Ha,Its Good To Be Us,

So Boys Thanks For The Many Laughs You Gave Us All Through Out The Season Its Been Comedy Gold,Good Luck For Next Season Looks Like Your Going To Need It.:wub:

Regards Debbie xxxxx.

2 hours ago, debbiedingle said:

Oh How The Mighty Have Fallen.After All The Embrassing Claims Of Whats Going To Happen Down The Brae.At The End Of The Season You Are Happy To Be Where You Are,Ha Ha Ha,Its Good To Be Us,

So Boys Thanks For The Many Laughs You Gave Us All Through Out The Season Its Been Comedy Gold,Good Luck For Next Season Looks Like Your Going To Need It.:wub:

Regards Debbie xxxxx.

Thanks for your concern / kind words Debbie. I’m sure we’ll be back better next season after the experience this season.

Regards Debbie xxxxx.
Debbie Does Darvel?

10 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:
4 hours ago, debbiedingle said:
Regards Debbie xxxxx.

Debbie Does Darvel?

Ha ha Largs certainly done Darvel , good win for yours yesterday albeit u were playing no one , best of luck in Scottish final 

Archived