Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

1 hour ago, jnr supporter said:

Alex I stood with you for so many years made so many bad shouts together had a laugh also I ain't falling out with anyone we as I said its all about opinions

For sure mate why would we fall out especially on a forum loyalty and family mean a lot to me, blocking us on Facebook was a joke and can’t be defended but if he had an explanation I’d love to hear it, maybe it’s for comments I made if so block me job done.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Lol only when I voted you poy many moons ago no  matter what we say on here its all about what we think at that time as I said it would be great to c u back up at the club looking for a new barman 

Haha john wouldn't give me a job, plus I'd be slower at pulling pints than I was on the park 

1 minute ago, Ubidizzy said:

For sure mate why would we fall out especially on a forum loyalty and family mean a lot to me, blocking us on Facebook was a joke and can’t be defended but if he had an explanation I’d love to hear it, maybe it’s for comments I made if so block me job done.

Don't know anything about that Alex as I have said so much unnecessary pish and disrespectful shown on here at times can't be bothered with it 

16 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Wow the Darvel thread never lets us down. I vote it most entertaining                 on P and B. 

Mate I’m out here in sunny Dubai , Kilsyth won a glorified friendly today and everyone is rejoicing , fucking wah wee 

we are in quarters of the Ayrshire cup

hopefully if we beat shettleston in quarters of west 

and stayed up easy 

and still people want to have a pop 

it’s great to be us 

Best thing is yer hurting, especially getting beat of us, I know yer a wind up merchant, fair do's...... But yer team got absolutely spanked today..... And yes I did ask who you were..... And even yer own supporters said to ignore u cause yer comments are an embarrassment to the club...... Feckin loved today. 

Mibey Mr pieman should invest in the club instead of the team, showers absolutely manky, 80% of kilsyth team refused to go in. Disgusting from a man who runs a food run on great hygiene....... Disgusting place. I feel sorry for the great committee guys I spoke too.  Embarrassing chairman and 'certain' supporters.  Apart from than, every Darvel player wished us the best. Well done lads

Right up u legend and and wee pie man. I feel sorry for the players wi u 2 dimwits running and supporting them, best thing about it though is even yer own supporters are embarrassed with u. Apart from the players an absolute disgrace of a club
A disgrace of a club? by reading your comments you are a great credit to your club, jog on

Mate I’m out here in sunny Dubai , Kilsyth won a glorified friendly today and everyone is rejoicing , fucking wah wee 
and stayed up easy 
it’s great to be us 
Won a glorified friendly ? U r fuckin comedy gold honestly ,they should book u for the
Fringe ,if u'd have actualy been at the game and Darvel had won 3-0 u'd have been straight on here lording it up ya banjo strummer u ,u were going up ,then u were making the play offs ,done neither ,now your banging on about cups ,just be happy u maintained your status in this league which is a success in itself ?
Oh and b4 i forget
Darvel 0
Irrelevent fc /dodgy showers 3

50 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
3 hours ago, thejannie said:
Right up u legend and and wee pie man. I feel sorry for the players wi u 2 dimwits running and supporting them, best thing about it though is even yer own supporters are embarrassed with u. Apart from the players an absolute disgrace of a club

A disgrace of a club? by reading your comments you are a great credit to your club, jog on

As I stated earlier... And I'll say it again.... The players try and do there best... But when u get.... John.... 'the pie man' embarrassing the club and Darvel Legend, fair do's tounge in cheek making a twat of himself... No wonder everyone hates yer club...... And yer pies

Listen.... Fair do's it's all tounge in cheek like Darvel legend said, but when he bums it up he has to back it up. They were stinking today. Does anyone know if the wee pie man was there was watching that monstrosity today?.... Can I once again say the showers were absolutely disgusting 1 out of 4were working, looked like someone been storing spare stale pies...... Well hellooooo Mr health inspector 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

and stayed up easy 

it’s great to be us 

Am no gonna lie...... I like yer banter........ But suck me sideways...... Yer utter pish.... Its like yer punchin above yer weight..... I feel sorry for every player that shook my hand at full time, total gentelmer, there's having a laugh, and there's making a mockery of yer club

12 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

and stayed up easy 

it’s great to be us 

Goodness, you have been called out by all and sundry and you react to my wee bit of banter. 

True story here

I’ve just had a game on jumeirah beach and this guy comes up to me after it saying magnifico magnifico what’s ur name 

I says the legend 

he says Darvel legend 

i says aye 

he says wee pieman has done very well this season , yous are building for a tilt at the title next year

i says aye 

what’s ur name I asked 

Allesandro 

and ur surname 

del piero 

even in the Middle East it’s aw about the vale 

as I was leaving he shouts Kilsyth are irrelevant f cee and how I say irveen meadow are jammy b*****dos 

alwees gettin last Mineet goals and players sent off 

great to meet a true legend who knows what the super first is all about 

ciao 

True story here
I’ve just had a game on jumeirah beach and this guy comes up to me after it saying magnifico magnifico what’s ur name 
I says the legend 
he says Darvel legend 
i says aye 
he says wee pieman has done very well this season , yous are building for a tilt at the title next year
i says aye 
what’s ur name I asked 
Allesandro 
and ur surname 
del piero 
as I was leaving he shouts Kilsyth are irrelevant f cee and how I say irveen meadow are jammy b*****dos 
ciao 
U take pish talk to a whole new level! ????????????

True story here
I says the legend 
he says Darvel legend 
i says aye 
i says aye 
what’s ur name I asked 
Allesandro 
and ur surname 
del piero 
ciao 

Must have sounded better in your head mate

Archived