Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

13 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Where are ye LEG END LOL

He is on holiday knob end that's two games now that you have came on here and tried to stir the shite after the proceedings have been completed why at the games don't you make yourself  known 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Alex as this is a forum everyone is intilited to there opinion but in my opinion it's time to move on what has happened has not to go keep going on what might have been 

Listen John has did a fantastic job since taking over Darvel that’s for sure, the decision he made was wrong on so many levels and football wise it has already proved to be the wrong decision 

yous know that but to say it’s done is a cop out 

surely one of yous could admit it was wrong!!!

1 minute ago, Ubidizzy said:

Listen John has did a fantastic job since taking over Darvel that’s for sure, the decision he made was wrong on so many levels and football wise it has already proved to be the wrong decision 

yous know that but to say it’s done is a cop out 

surely one of yous could admit it was wrong!!!

I will not and never will say a bad word about paddy but it was a chairman/committee  decision if it was right or wrong we will never know as you know I  will still support the club 

5 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

I will not and never will say a bad word about paddy but it was a chairman/committee  decision if it was right or wrong we will never know as you know I  will still support the club 

Loyalty is a great quality but unfortunately not everyone has it mate 

24 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

He is on holiday knob end that's two games now that you have came on here and tried to stir the shite after the proceedings have been completed why at the games don't you make yourself  known 

Haha, is that not what the Legend has been doing for years, especially last season in the ADL when Darvel had a good season?

5 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Loyalty is a great quality but unfortunately not everyone has it mate 

Alex I stood with you for so many years made so many bad shouts together had a laugh also I ain't falling out with anyone we as I said its all about opinions

On 28/04/2018 at 18:26, Darvel legend said:

Neil that’s us won 5 out of or last 6 could I suggest if John had swung the axe earlier that’s league winning form ? 

Form up-date.

Paddy, who dragged the club up from bottom three in the adl. Worked for nothing. Paid for a number of essentials out his own pocket. Succeeded on a shoestring budget. Worked through two significant health scares.

played 9. Points 12

Wee chairman pie heids replacement with more cash

played 13 points 13

My earlier post seems to still have some merit  

11 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

Form up-date.

Paddy, who dragged the club up from bottom three in the adl. Worked for nothing. Paid for a number of essentials out his own pocket. Succeeded on a shoestring budget. Worked through two significant health scares.

played 9. Points 12

Wee chairman pie heids replacement with more cash

played 13 points 13

My earlier post seems to still have some merit  

Neil you are another one who needs to give it a buy you were supported and appreciated with everything you did to keep this great  club afloat we will never know what might have been 

1 hour ago, jnr supporter said:

Shut up ya fuckin idiot, i go to just about every Kilsyth game, family circumstances stopped me goin the day, earlier post you said its a forum, everyone entitled to their opinion, that's ma opinion, giruy, 

7 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Neil you are another one who needs to give it a buy you were supported and appreciated with everything you did to keep this great  club afloat we will never know what might have been 

Wee chairman pie heid and darvel fc are not one and the same. My support for the latter is not clouded by my opinion of the former. 

14 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

I know your only trying to defend the club but last week DL had his comments suggesting changing the management sooner would've helped and the chairman coming on saying it seems so, you didn't come on saying to them what might have been or telling them to give it a bye 

Right up u legend and and wee pie man. I feel sorry for the players wi u 2 dimwits running and supporting them, best thing about it though is even yer own supporters are embarrassed with u. Apart from the players an absolute disgrace of a club

11 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Shut up ya fuckin idiot, i go to just about every Kilsyth game, family circumstances stopped me goin the day, earlier post you said its a forum, everyone entitled to their opinion, that's ma opinion, giruy, 

Ain't no idiot clown big man  on a forum 

U no on a serious note ,we got a really friendly welcome today at Darvel ,paid in ,bought raffles ,to late 4 a beer ,blame the bloody kingston bridge or we would have,aĺl committee guys at gate an shop were brand new !
But back 2 buisness ,a dont care if he was on holiday or wotever ? I'm so glad we pumped Darvel today ,an we were the better team by a country mile ,so get it right up u Darvel bellend and your pie making chairman ( to b fair pies were good lol) look forward 2 your outragrous statements for nxt year ,ya pair a clowns !
Ano u"l c this bellend ,they have wi-fi at craig tara ,,ps ,dont weep 2 much [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

11 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

I know your only trying to defend the club but last week DL had his comments suggesting changing the management sooner would've helped and the chairman coming on saying it seems so, you didn't come on saying to them what might have been or telling them to give it a bye 

Alan I am fed up with the pish on here about Darvel doing the right or wrong thing I try not to say to much as I remember not that long ago when we were in the mire as you will remember you were part of it as you said I only wish the best for the team and no disrespect to any one else 

23 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

Wee chairman pie heid and darvel fc are not one and the same. My support for the latter is not clouded by my opinion of the former. 

Neil  I am fed up trying to get my head around it all people might have disagreed with what you tried to achieve but we supported you in what you tried 

1 minute ago, jnr supporter said:

Alan I am fed up with the pish on here about Darvel doing the right or wrong thing I try not to say to much as I remember not that long ago when we were in the mire as you will remember you were part of it as you said I only wish the best for the team and no disrespect to any one else 

That's fair enough but unfortunately a good chunk of the digs and negative posts are brought on because of daft posts coming from darvel posters (yourself not included) 

5 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

That's fair enough but unfortunately a good chunk of the digs and negative posts are brought on because of daft posts coming from darvel posters (yourself not included) 

Is that me off the hook I only want us  to do well yes I agree sometimes we make a rod for our own back but you know we would love to see you back at the club 

2 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Is that me off the hook I only want us  to do well yes I agree sometimes we make a rod for our own back but you know we would love to see you back at the club 

Haha you were never on the hook, your not one for posting rubbish

2 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

Haha you were never on the hook, your not one for posting rubbish

Lol only when I voted you poy many moons ago no  matter what we say on here its all about what we think at that time as I said it would be great to c u back up at the club looking for a new barman 

Archived