Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

Unfortunately history tells us when a club in your situation try’s to push for promotion rather than a gradual process teams tend to struggle, usually resulting in the management job becoming a poisoned chalice which has happened regularly over the years.

only time will tell.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, offside said:

Paddy was shafted when you were sitting mid table anyway so no improvement. Who's to say he wouldn't have been able to bring in what you thought you needed. He tried to sign talbots ex captain and had him convinced to come until it was scuppered due to no fault of Paddy's. Soon after a good friend of the ex captain left talbot and would have joined him at Darvel. So you finished in no better position than when Paddy was sacked.

You been onthe Girvan page gurnin about paddy being sacked. Change the record

29 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

You been onthe Girvan page gurnin about paddy being sacked. Change the record

Comes from the guy that only started going to Darvel games when they started looking like winning the ADL

2 minutes ago, offside said:

Comes from the guy that only started going to Darvel games when they started looking like winning the ADL

f**k me wait for the backlash there’s another 180 who came down the brae at the same time lol.

8 hours ago, offside said:

Eye ok, anybody who knows me will tell you I was at Darvel games since I was 5/6 years old. Went with my dad in those days and all through the 80’s and early 90’s. 

1 minute ago, Ceejayar said:

Eye ok, anybody who knows me will tell you I was at Darvel games since I was 5/6 years old. Went with my dad in those days and all through the 80’s and early 90’s. 

Aye okay lol and when Darvel were struggling and at the bottom of the ADL 

8 hours ago, Ubidizzy said:

f**k me wait for the backlash there’s another 180 who came down the brae at the same time lol.

Comes from a guy who obviously does not support Darvel as a club or you would still be at the games no matter who the manager/ playing squad were.

3 minutes ago, offside said:

Aye okay lol and when Darvel were struggling and at the bottom of the ADL 

Truthfully ibrox. My wee boy is now at the age he wants to watch football hence the reason I am back following Darvel. Hope this clears all this up for you.

Truthfully ibrox. My wee boy is now at the age he wants to watch football hence the reason I am back following Darvel. Hope this clears all this up for you.

It certainly does clear it right up pmsl

4 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Comes from a guy who obviously does not support Darvel as a club or you would still be at the games no matter who the manager/ playing squad were.

Nah probably doesn't support a club that stabs their manager in the back

10 minutes ago, offside said:

Nah probably doesn't support a club that stabs their manager in the back

Your no really a football guy or you would know that managers get the sack all the time, go and join a badminton or table tennis club.

Your no really a football guy or you would know that managers get the sack all the time, go and join a badminton or table tennis club.

That's the biggest lot of pish I have ever heard. The most successful Darvel manager in 50 years and sacked. I think it's you that ain't really a football guy

5 minutes ago, offside said:

That's the biggest lot of pish I have ever heard. The most successful Darvel manager in 50 years and sacked. I think it's you that ain't really a football guy

Your boring me. 

17 minutes ago, offside said:

Aye right okay Colin 

Leicester sacked their most successful manager ever, 6 months after winning the league and they still played to a full house. I suppose the girners must still go to the games and support the club.

So when Darvel were shite you supported Rangers and when Rangers were shite you support Darvel?

Seeing a trend here.

10 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Leicester sacked their most successful manager ever, 6 months after winning the league and they still played to a full house. I suppose the girners must still go to the games and support the club.

Now I'm bored of you

Archived