Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

20 hours ago, debbiedingle said:

The Team Would Have Enjoyed You No Being There,They Must Get Fed up With The Utter Drivel You And The Other Halfwits Shout From The Side Of The Park.Its Not All About Darvel Its All About YOU.:shutup

Why do you start every word with a capital letter ? 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You and the rest take life too seriously , it’s only banter Ffs 

If you and your halfwit chairman think accusing a club of cheating is ‘banter’ then heaven help the decent folk down Darvel way. Classless as usual from you two.

When did they mention cheating

Is that a serious question?

If so:
Did you not see the Evening Times back at the time?

He accused the club of lying about the reason the game was postponed, that it was no coincidence that a team with Rangers in their name called a game off on Old Firm weekend, despite Kilsyth telling him the actual reason was due to no hot water.

I also believe it’s not the first time he has resorted to such comments.

I hope that answers your question Wylieboy ????????

20 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

Is that a serious question?

If so:
Did you not see the Evening Times back at the time?

He accused the club of lying about the reason the game was postponed, that it was no coincidence that a team with Rangers in their name called a game off on Old Firm weekend, despite Kilsyth telling him the actual reason was due to no hot water.

I also believe it’s not the first time he has resorted to such comments.

I hope that answers your question Wylieboy 

Move on ur boring us now our season is still going on 

50 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

Lol, your season ended a long time ago

No daftie our priority was to stay up and last 8 of the West if we beat shettleston on Saturday guess what we have done it 

it’s good to be us and Home tie against  rob Roy to try and get to semis If we win 

what about yous still in west ? 

Jaydee so you believe everything that is printed in the papers, I have looked back and at no time did our chairman acuse any team of CHEATING [emoji26][emoji26]

So what would you call it when someone says that a club deliberately called off a match because an Old Firm game was on and that their players were going to that instead of playing themselves? Despite being informed of the real reason.

He then continues to bring it up months later? Is that not accusing the club of cheating? And that wasn’t in the papers that was on here, am I not to believe that either?

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

No daftie our priority was to stay up and last 8 of the West if we beat shettleston on Saturday guess what we have done it 

it’s good to be us and Home tie against  rob Roy to try and get to semis If we win 

No DAFTIE Your Priority Was Promotion Into The Top League Nothing More Nothing Less,Funny Now Its Good To Be Us Sitting In 9th Position In The League,Not Where You Wanted To Be,At The Start.We All Know Who The DAFTIES Are Now.

1 hour ago, debbiedingle said:

No DAFTIE Your Priority Was Promotion Into The Top League Nothing More Nothing Less,Funny Now Its Good To Be Us Sitting In 9th Position In The League,Not Where You Wanted To Be,At The Start.We All Know Who The DAFTIES Are Now.

U love a capital at start of every word don’t u ? :thumsup2

Go n check my post out in August or September and come back to me 

I said I’d be happy with 8th 

i was one out 

so happy with that 

17 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Your priority was back to back promotion 

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

very observant debs , thanks for keeping us right , we have had a great season

Dont Think So Pal,Spent A lot Of Money To Get Where You Might Have Been Anyway,Only Ones That Have Had A great Season Are The Players,Laughing All The Way To The Bank.:lol:

Archived