Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

Obviously no very good dumb one 0 points out of a possible 6 that tells me awe I need to know after awe yer bragging on here slagging other teams telling them to enjoy there relagation struggle it gives me great pleasure seeing you eat yer words [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
So whats your problem with darvel or is it DL? As it seems your more than just 'interested' as previously mentioned, have you not got a team of your own to support?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feb 11 2018

Darvel Legend wrote

"I honestly think Renfrew will lose a lot of games second half of the season 

worst team I have saw at Darvel this season and we pumped cambuslang 4-0 

i would take Largs and Renfrew out and put in Darvel and meadow"

:whistle:whistle

After Saturday....

Hows that looking now ...:lol::lol:

Feb 11 2018
Darvel Legend wrote

After Saturday....
Hows that looking now ...[emoji38][emoji38]
Since the new year they have won 2 & lost 2, that's how it's looking

9 minutes ago, TOI.BOY said:

Doing not too bad for a newly promoted team that’s no been out the ADL for 25 years

See, that’s what I think. Darvel are in a better place than they’ve been for a while and should be establishing themselves in tier 2 rather than expecting to go up again immediately.

You get way too much stick on here but it’s all self inflicted via delusional ambition. Be happy with your lot right now.

44 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
53 minutes ago, Bannerbhoy said:
Feb 11 2018
Darvel Legend wrote

After Saturday....
Hows that looking now ...emoji38.pngemoji38.png

Since the new year they have won 2 & lost 2, that's how it's looking

You and Darvel Legend need your heads checked, you’s are laughable

See, that’s what I think. Darvel are in a better place than they’ve been for a while and should be establishing themselves in tier 2 rather than expecting to go up again immediately.
You get way too much stick on here but it’s all self inflicted via delusional ambition. Be happy with your lot right now.
I'd say Darvel fans are happy where the club is at the moment, getting into the play offs would be great but I don't think it will happen, staying in this league would do us the world of good getting more experience as we go along

I'd say Darvel fans are happy where the club is at the moment, getting into the play offs would be great but I don't think it will happen, staying in this league would do us the world of good getting more experience as we go along

The trouble is that ur wee pal LegEnd, after rubbishing various other teams, Medda,Kilsyth,Whitletts to name a few, has been claiming via ur new management team that you are going to the next level which just doesn't look realistic.
Show some respect,enjoy what you have done and quietly look forward[emoji4]

18 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
20 minutes ago, SaturdaySammy said:
You and Darvel Legend need your heads checked, you’s are laughable

So Renfrew haven't won 2 & lost 2 since the new year?

I’m referring to your earlier chants about replacing renfrew and largs with yous and medda. 

14 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:
25 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Although promotion again would have been great, I've also always thought another season in super1st would serve the club better, but unless the chairman has changed his mind he won't be happy settling for super 1st football again 

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:32, Darvel legend said:

p***k another team played off the park and lost 2-1 

if only we could defend Corners we would be no a bad team 

That's a joke as well  .. at NO point were Renfrew played off the park, could've ended up a draw or could've been 3-1 Renfrew with the 2 chances at the end.

But Obviously some where watching a different game on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Bannerbhoy said:

That's a joke as well  .. at NO point were Renfrew played off the park, could've ended up a draw or could've been 3-1 Renfrew with the 2 chances at the end.

But Obviously some where watching a different game on Saturday.

Second half was one way traffic and u only created a chance when we were piling men forward to get an equaliser 

good luck to Renfrew if they go up but I don’t rate them 

that’s my opinion and that’s what a forum is all about 

55 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Tell me where in football it’s no good to be ambitious 

if we had said at the start of the season we are happy to finish mid table and then finished relegated that’s no clever 

whereas say u want to go up and finish mid table that’s acceptable

like another poster said another season in this league won’t do us any harm and remember every player we have is signed for next season as well so can only be good For the club 

we are not far away 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Second half was one way traffic and u only created a chance when we were piling men forward to get an equaliser 

Correct that's what Forums are all about....

It is good craic but when ye can look back and see folks Egg on Face comments.

All in good fun.

Just now, Bannerbhoy said:

Correct that's what Forums are all about....

It is good craic but when ye can look back and see folks Egg on Face comments.

All in good fun.

I give it out so can take it but if u were at the game Saturday u must have been impressed with us after the start to the game we had 

anyway good luck for rest of the season 

The trouble is that ur wee pal LegEnd, after rubbishing various other teams, Medda,Kilsyth,Whitletts to name a few, has been claiming via ur new management team that you are going to the next level which just doesn't look realistic.
Show some respect,enjoy what you have done and quietly look forward[emoji4]
I also think we will get to the next level but doubt it will be this season, we have a good foundation at the club now & I believe we will push for promotion next season (imo)

That’s the problem with you. You don’t rate anyone. It’s all about the darvel [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I give it out so can take it but if u were at the game Saturday u must have been impressed with us after the start to the game we had 

anyway good luck for rest of the season 

Aye... flew out the traps...one down after 2 minutes :thumsup2

In all seriousness as I said previously the game could have went either way...very level game.

Good luck to you's too.

Archived