Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darvel Dave said:
1 hour ago, Octoboy said:
Who was that muppet in the darvel support wanting to fight with one of our pensioners, he had a mad mental bonnet on 

That was the darvel Muppet, ps he's nearly pension age himself!

That muppet screamed f**k me about 8 times, he better watch a pensioner doesn’t take him up on that offer one day 

1 hour ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

i thought there was a spare seat on the bus DL,KP was at irvine,played 90 mins and scored,well done big guy.:whistle

Kenny was well liked and respected among the darvel support, I’m sure we will all wish him well in the future.

21 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We have  had 4 away games in our last 5 matches and only beaten to a last minute winner at Troon 

sets us up great for the rest of the season 

we wont be far away 

Inroads now being made off the pitch as well which can only be a positive. Changes will be seen this season with more to be done pre-season whether we go up this year or not.

8 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Inroads now being made off the pitch as well which can only be a positive. Changes will be seen this season with more to be done pre-season whether we go up this year or not.

Exactly pal the circus is rolling along  just fine ,  that ADL player Paterson might just become the ring master up here although to be fair to greg he’s playing really well b4 noddy makes the change 

competition is great for a team and we now have it in spades 

Great result for the lads, wish Darvel aw the best for this season and future I will more than likely be up for few pints. Thank aw paddy n Neil for getting me to Darvel n thank aw the boys for making it brilliant to be in, n thank aw the fans who have been there supporting the team and thanks to John for everything he's done for me as well definitely made good mates up there and good luck to noddy Jason n barry for the future. KP

Now am no there a can start ripping into that daft Darvel legend baw heed.....

[emoji23] [emoji23]

6 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Great result for the lads, wish Darvel aw the best for this season and future I will more than likely be up for few pints. Thank aw paddy n Neil for getting me to Darvel n thank aw the boys for making it brilliant to be in, n thank aw the fans who have been there supporting the team and thanks to John for everything he's done for me as well definitely made good mates up there and good luck to noddy Jason n barry for the future. KP

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

:thumsup2 u may as well pal every other fucker does 

On 14/01/2018 at 20:08, NewMan87 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Aww the best Kenny get up fur a pint soon 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I’m hearing brilliant news coming from recreation park today 

no doubt this will be deleted 

we cannae have that 

If what I’m hearing is correct it shows everybody is on board what is trying to be achieved on and off the park. Can only bode well going forward.

Archived