Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that not the same strikers that played against Irvine meadow when winning 4 nil

No. Gary Hynes did play against Meadow (Chris Hall didn't start, came on as a late sub) but yesterday was only about his 3rd start in the league. Scott McManus who is our 2nd top scorer and Jason Hardie who was last year's top scorer would almost certainly have started before Gary yesterday, if either if them were available.

Listen we were short of 4 certain starters today but shows how far we have come that we can give teams like petershill a game well below full strength 
whether we would have beat them at full strength we will never know but in my opinion we would have 

Darrell Bellend the gift that keeps giving [emoji348] [emoji23] [emoji348]

Guest Moomintroll

Good luck guys, irrespective of bellends constant drivel, I always want Ayrshire teams to do well and god knows after all that Darvel have suffered through over the year's the fans deserve it. Hope that the team do you proud and we both get through to the next round.

9 hours ago, wylieboy said:

Looking forward to our game with musselburgh on Saturday am sure we will take a good support through to the east in what will be a really difficult game against an unbeaten team cmon the vale

Musselburgh have had a great start to this campaign - better than probably most of us could have dreamed of. However, no guarantees in a cup match as our trip to Haddington in the Fife and Lothians Cup proved!

I am also looking forward to this tie.  West Region teams are always hard to play against, and I am sure tomorrow will be no different.

Enjoy your visit. I hope its a good, clean match, though obviously I want the Burgh to win after 90 mins!

Looking forward to our game with musselburgh on Saturday am sure we will take a good support through to the east in what will be a really difficult game against an unbeaten team cmon the vale

Genuine question. What would you consider a good support to take to this match?

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, takin ma oldest with me the mora who is 5. More boys the same as me taking there’s a bit like when me and my mates went with our dads in the 80’s. feel good factor about the club and long may it continue. Mon the vale

36 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, takin ma oldest with me the mora who is 5. More boys the same as me taking there’s a bit like when me and my mates went with our dads in the 80’s. feel good factor about the club and long may it continue. Mon the vale

Your boy will be frozen to the marrow, will craik for juice and learn at least two new swear words. Welcome to the fitba, son!

Archived