Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

Just now, Geo61 said:

I only come on here now and again DL is on every thread that mentions medda with his drivel anyway we will see at the end of the season who finnishes above who

Yours is a a big club Geo, see it as a compliment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:02, valleyboy said:

Geo  I think it speaks volumes for the progress made at darvel that

a. You're commenting on them

b. You're trying to sign their players

c.they are now in the same league as the Medda.

d. From the whispers I hear darvel are in better shape financially than the pride of Irvine.

From the whispers I hear darvel are in better shape financially than the pride of Irvine

WTF!!!! Who says that mob are the pride of Irvine? :thumbsdown

You are having a laugh, Tax dodgers, or Truth dodgers,  definitely Soap dodgers, but never fecking pride! :blink:

T

4 hours ago, tombo said:

From the whispers I hear darvel are in better shape financially than the pride of Irvine

WTF!!!! Who says that mob are the pride of Irvine? :thumbsdown

You are having a laugh, Tax dodgers, or Truth dodgers,  definitely Soap dodgers, but never fecking pride! :blink:

T

aye Tombo you're no the sharpest tool in the box are you..........or has sarcasm not reached Victoria  Park yet?

1 hour ago, valleyboy said:

aye Tombo you're no the sharpest tool in the box are you..........or has sarcasm not reached Victoria  Park yet?

Neil, I thought you would have seen through my sarcasm, I was expecting Geordie(Geo 61) or some of the other Dodgers would have thrown a snidey comment or six in my direction.;)

T

2 hours ago, tombo said:

Neil, I thought you would have seen through my sarcasm, I was expecting Geordie(Geo 61) or some of the other Dodgers would have thrown a snidey comment or six in my direction.;)

T

Too busy signing kello players for that tombo

You will know about being a dick was you that said Vics would stay up and medda would go down so who's the dick now [emoji23]

That's a prediction that I got wrong. You just down right don't have a clue about the "club" you support. You probably hang about wae the spitting crew over there turning out one game a year and spitting on folk n giving the place an ever worse name than it had before [emoji23][emoji23]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 pre season games 24 goals scored I know it's all about fitness but still good to score as many goals and win all our games 

just hope every one is fit after today as there were some terrible tackles from the Luger players and the referee let them away with murder 

Archived