Sign in to follow this  
Jambomo

Fracking

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Expect corbyn to announce this soon and claim it as his own idea

Scottish Labour have already got that one sewn up, although Monica Lennon has missed a trick here.

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/news/scotland-bans-fracking

nonsense.PNG

Edited by Crossbill

Big Kay was discussing this on my drive to work this morning. One fraccer called in to berate anti-fraccers for "using emotional arguments to cause the ban". She was immediately followed by another fraccer who said that the ban would soon lead to "the people of Fife starving and dying in the streets, like the old days." 

99% apparently oppose fracking. I didn't know about this poll, nor did my spouse or mother-in-law, My daughter was oblivious as were the neighbours. So who was asked about this?

2 hours ago, glassnahalf said:

99% apparently oppose fracking. I didn't know about this poll, nor did my spouse or mother-in-law, My daughter was oblivious as were the neighbours. So who was asked about this?

I was asked and I answered that McSpreader is a Khunt.

19 hours ago, glassnahalf said:

^^^Hates polls.

It came from the original public consultation I think. The one the was in the link on the first page of this thread. I filled it in.