• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Jambomo

Fracking

Scottish government win the court case
Murdo Fraser will be seething.

Lovely.

30 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Good news.

Fracking isn't banned but nobody is allowed to do it.

And long may it stay that way.  

I'd be most surprised if this is not one of the areas where Westminster seeks 'regulatory alignment' with the rest of the UK, as part of the Brexit power grab.

The Scottish Government have played another absolute fucking blinder you say?

The thing I enjoy so much about the seethe that Nicola generates is, it's not her nationalism or politics or gender that puts the Yoon of today into a terrified, foamy froth, but her competence. 

nic7.jpg

Good news.
Fracking isn't banned but nobody is allowed to do it.
Same as whaling thats been on the go for 30+ years

I'd be most surprised if this is not one of the areas where Westminster seeks 'regulatory alignment' with the rest of the UK, as part of the Brexit power grab.

They’ll saying it’s to align Scotland with the UK then they’ll do no fracking England and all of it in Scotland.

That self loathing doormat Mastermind and his chums will be along to gloat about fracking in Scotland I imagine.

5 minor tremors in the area since fracking started down in Lancashire

On 6/20/2018 at 07:23, Cerberus said:

They’ll saying it’s to align Scotland with the UK then they’ll do no fracking England and all of it in Scotland.

It's a big English conspiracy.

53 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

All under 0.4 and undetectable at the surface. I wonder what reading you'd get nearby a big pile driver for example? Or by a road with heavy lorry traffic? Or near a football ground where fans are doing the bouncy bouncy. Genuinely curious.

Edited by welshbairn

How many prior to fracking as well.

I'm on the tense with regards to fracking. I'd like some evidence from both sides without the hysteria.

Kind of like my views on Brexit.

There has been an increase in man made earthquakes in areas of the USA with fracking.

In America fracking has polluted the water table.

And we need to reduce carbon pollution not drag every bit of oil and gas out the ground to enrich elites.

There is plenty of evidence for all three of those points.

52 minutes ago, Detournement said:

There has been an increase in man made earthquakes in areas of the USA with fracking.

In America fracking has polluted the water table.

And we need to reduce carbon pollution not drag every bit of oil and gas out the ground to enrich elites.

There is plenty of evidence for all three of those points.

Damned elites with their fancy gas cookers and whatnot.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Damned elites with their gas cookers and whatnot.

Gas cookers have been running just fine without UK fracking.

As you well know the purpose of fracking in the UK isn't to provide energy for consumers but to provide profits for the shareholders of Centrica, Ineos and other corporations.

Just now, Detournement said:

Gas cookers have been running just fine without UK fracking.

As you well know the purpose of fracking in the UK isn't to provide energy for consumers but to provide profits for the shareholders of Centrica, Ineos and other corporations.

Boosting the earnings of all these fascist elitist pension funds, no doubt.

We shouldn't worry about fracking.  Let's wait until there's a major f**k up then we can worry.

This idea is brought to you by the Homer Simpson Foundation.

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

My wife did say last night she felt the earth move but I don't think this was caused by fracking.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Boosting the earnings of all these fascist elitist pension funds, no doubt.

Pensions funds. The go to argument of the floundering right wing bore.

It is obviously impossible to provide a decent standard of living to retired people without pandering to the whims of financialized capital to destroy the environment.

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Pensions funds. The go to argument of the floundering right wing bore.

It is obviously impossible to provide a decent standard of living to retired people without pandering to the whims of financialized capital to destroy the environment.

Aye, ok HB.

Rik-Mayall-Rick-in-The-Young-Ones-428x37