The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone tell me the format for the play offs when the league program is complete.?

5th and 6th play the bottom 2 in the premier division
The bottom 2 in our league play I think 5th and 6th in the Central League 1st Division

Can anyone tell me the format for the play offs when the league program is complete.?

The bottom 2 in our league play I think 5th and 6th in the Central League 1st Division

14 minutes ago, larky9 said:

Incorrect.

The bottom two in our league play off against the 4th placed teams in the Central Division One and the Ayrshire District League.

5th place in our league plays 12th place in the Super Premier, and 6th place in our league plays 11th place in the Super Premier.

All over two legs.

41 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Your stupidity know's know bounds does it ? So bitter and twisted ,ad ban u for being so thick !
Which would make a change from all your other daft patter on here

Oh n will finish above u diddies as well 

New Name For Darvel Boys " HALF WITS ARE US " Its Good To Be Us, " HALF WITS ARE US " The Poor Players And Managment Team Must Cringe Every Time Chief HALF WIT And His Onterage Shout Utter Drivel From The Side of The Park.

Regards Concerned Mother.:thumbsdown

Archived